Thread: ok, tried to be like you guys, didnt work out so well...

ok, tried to be like you guys, didnt work out so well...

Ok, so for now, I only have my little 250 Recon (trading in for 450R within a month) and yeah, i can wheelie forever on it and i can have both feet on one fender and wheelie, do special ks....

Well, right now my whole front end is off and i have no brakes.....i said whatever and tried to do some wheelies while sitting on the front handlebars. Well, i started to be able to ride them but not for too long....either , I wouldnt get it up high enough and wind 1st gear out or dump it on the rear rack....Sometimes i'd get it a little distance....

Ok, so i did that. then, i wanted to do some donuts while sitting on the front handlebars in some sand. First time i tried, thew it up on two wheeles. I was like, ok, one more try. I went for it, i'm not too sure what exactly happened but i got a pretty back scrape on my knee and the rear tire ended up landing right directly on my wrist. Well, my wrist hurts like a B**** and it was swollen right away. It freaking hurts alot but whatever...still had fun lol. Wish i had brakes though...if i did, i still woulda been outside doing donuts sitting on the handlebars haha...
    Honda Recon 250 2X4
    too many mods

soon-
    400ex or 450R

ya....brakes are good people they've been my friend for many a year
    87 250r
    blue lakers front and rear, pro taper bars, p51 ishocks, esr trx5 centermount pipe&silencer, esr hanger, esr air box eliminator kit, esr shifter, vforce 3 reeds, 38mm air stryker, port/polish, bored, cr head gasket, ac racing nerfs, +2 +1 laegers, ims oversized tank, devol kicker.