Thread: plastics

plastics

i have a 96 blaster with a yellow frame, swingarm, and A-arms. the fourwheeler has purple plastics on it and i do not like the purple at all. the plastics are all new replacement by the guy i bought it from, but i hate it. so my question for yall is what color plastic should i put on it? i am gona get the factory style rear fenders and run a set of fronts from projectblaster.com but i just cant decide what color to go with since the fourwheeler has a yellow frame.
    1998 Banshee with 600cc 2 stroke twin cylinder rotax snowmobile engine. best 1/4 mile ET 9.80 at 118

2002 honda 300ex with cobra exhaust, race cut fenders, and itp polished C-series rims.

1996 blaster with 240 bigbore, powdercoated frame, powdercated +2 swinger, +2 A-arms, and too many others to note.

you could do blue, or i think pb has silver, or put lime green on that would be cool

lime-green
    Mike McAvoy
    Big Nutz Racing
    Bnr Motorsports
    Gtthunder
    Yamaha Yfz 450

i dont know i thought about the lime green kit from pb but i dont know how lime green would look on a yellow frame and all. i was leaning towards silver or black. but i wish i had a different color frame so i could buy the green. but not sure yet what ill do
    1998 Banshee with 600cc 2 stroke twin cylinder rotax snowmobile engine. best 1/4 mile ET 9.80 at 118

2002 honda 300ex with cobra exhaust, race cut fenders, and itp polished C-series rims.

1996 blaster with 240 bigbore, powdercoated frame, powdercated +2 swinger, +2 A-arms, and too many others to note.

67mopar is offline Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!!!
    i think black plastics would look best
    1995 300ex- good amount of mods.....FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

2006 sportsman 800- body guards, bumpers, 3000lb winch, itp beadlocks soon to come

2004 predator-pure polaris exhaust and nerfs, cdi, iron cross bumper, white bros filter,etc.

myspace:http://www.myspace.com/moparmania25

lime green would look ok, the problem with black is after riding it shows all the scratches and looks like it is ten years old

black or blue would look best