Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mineral City Raceway-Fort Dodge,IA-Morning Race

Afternoon racers getting ready as the morning racers wrap it up
    Attached Images Attached Images

Getting a little help with the loading of the quad

Late race adjustments

That's the race congratulations again to Dusty Kostman for her overall morning win. Hope there are many more to come. See you all Sunday for the next round at Carlisle.

NO RAIN NO RAIN!

Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

Thanks for the holeshots Greg!

Morning overall - For some reason - Jerry Costello was not in the results pages. He
    finished 1st in the stock class and he started 2 rows behind Dusty. I believe he passed her as well but I could be wrong.

Dusty was running a good pace. I was running with her until I high centered on a hill on the 3rd lap.

Great coverage as usual.

Good luck to all at Carlisle this weekend.

I am looking forward to Waukon and will see you all there. (See how many times I get lapped by Duane and Michael)
    2006 LTR450 Rath Racing XC racer.

According to the overall on the Iowa site Jerry Costello finished third overall. His number is 117.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Luecker
    Morning overall - For some reason - Jerry Costello was not in the results pages. He
    finished 1st in the stock class and he started 2 rows behind Dusty. I believe he passed her as well but I could be wrong.

Dusty was running a good pace. I was running with her until I high centered on a hill on the 3rd lap.

Great coverage as usual.

Good luck to all at Carlisle this weekend.

I am looking forward to Waukon and will see you all there. (See how many times I get lapped by Duane and Michael)
    dusty started a row behind a bunch of C riders that dont like moving for girls and still took the overall from JC...yeah buddy id say she had a good pace...lol...way to go dusty and great coverage monica....i wanna know how the heck your going to cover Sparta and Iowa this weekend!!
    Kim Muzzarelli #102

Originally posted by 400exmom
    dusty started a row behind a bunch of C riders that dont like moving for girls and still took the overall from JC...yeah buddy id say she had a good pace...lol...way to go dusty and great coverage monica....i wanna know how the heck your going to cover Sparta and Iowa this weekend!!
    She had 14 old C riders in front of her.

Jerry both C classes (44), Utility(14), and Women(4), in front of him that totals 62!! Jerry probaly got held up by some bottlenecks on the 1st lap as well.

Not holding anything against Dusty, she is one heck of a racer. And the numbers on the results don't lie.

And those riders that don't move over for girls are the same ones that don't move over for anybody. I ran into a couple young C riders that wouldn't move as well. Obviously she found a way around the riders, just like Jerry did.

I let the riders buy and then try to keep up with them as long as I can. Sometimes I end up passing those riders later in the race when they get tired.

You still got the racing bug, Kim?
    Maybe you should come out and give Dusty and Angela some competition and smoke some of us guys (alright most).
    2006 LTR450 Rath Racing XC racer.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast