Thread: Have to retire from the MHSC

Hybrid View

Unhappy Have to retire from the MHSC

Well just got my MRI results back today and I have to have back surgery. I have a large herniated disc in my back at the L5. It is pinching my nerve that runs down my leg. The doctor said he has never seen someone as young as me (25) with such a severe herniated disc. He told me most people can’t even walk when it’s that bad. I risk a rupture if I don’t get a surgical procedure done as soon as possible. No more racing, ridding, or lifting anything for a while. I just hope once this is all over I’m able to be as active as I am now. So It looks like I will be a sitting or standing which ever is more comfortable in the pits for a while.
    OXC#199

07 yfz450

WTF dude??? that sucks man. after all the days you have been saying "the backs a little stiff but i'll be o.k." has finally caught up??? i know the retaining wall didnt help either don't hesitate to gimme a call if you need any help around the house

so is the yfz is gonna need a new owner

and you know your always welcome to ride/pit with us
    ol' 2004 400ex

yeah if you want there is alot of room in the trailer sleep.. you just have to get use to Brains snoring and Grants freaking out in the middle of the night because he is low on sugar..

I can't beleive that your going to try to ride one more time before they start poking on you...

just got back from the hospital from surgery. let me know how you all do this weekend
    OXC#199

07 yfz450

Originally posted by nicker71
    just got back from the hospital from surgery. let me know how you all do this weekend
    YOU'RE ALIVE i'll stop by sunday
    ol' 2004 400ex

get well soon guy and keep us updated with your recovery. please come back at least to watch us and hang out.

4th in b-class
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)