Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: flat river

flat river

60% percent for next friday maybe it will rain .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

One can only hope !!!
    Wish I knew what I know now 15 years ago....And always ride it like you stole it !

2004 YFZ 450 , Full XC , ARS FX ( A-Arms , +2 stem , Swingarm ) Hiper Beadlock wheels , Maxxis Razor 2s , 20s in the rear 23s up in front, Axis Triple rates front long tavel, Duel rate Axis rear long travel, Bill Balance Pro HMF , PRM , Pro Armer , Blingstar , Pro Taper , XC IMS Tank , Trail Tech , HEP , Denton , Lonestar , Wave Rotors, Steel braided lines, K&N with Sparks, ASV levers, JE 14:1 on 110 fuel, Oversze oil tank ,Pivot works , SideWinder Ti-Molys and SideWinder Smart Chain. only thing stock is the frame !!!

Sponsors :: BLINGSTAR , PRO DETAIL MOTORSPORTS

www.prodetailmotorsports.com

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90
    Ported/Polished 52mm Hetrick built with race clutches, Full Hetrick Exhaust, Hetrick +2 A-Arms,Hetrick swingarm with ceramic bearings, Hetrick Chain tensioner, Hetrick Air box mod, Pro peg nerfs, Blingstar Iron Cross bumper, Gibson steering stabilizer, Elka front and rear shocks with resies, Beadlock wheels with Razr MX fronts and snow hog rears , Hyper tuned hot coil, hyper tuned ignition box, Renthal handle bars with full bark gaurds, twist throttle, K&N ,

(8) years old and Im gona show him all I know !!! Look out !!

Project DS 650 in the works....

oh well it wont be the first time we are hot and dry! im in! its still a great race and i cant wait.

If you all drink alot of water and then pee in front of your pits area. There will not be any dust problem. I will be working on this the night before, but it will not be water that I will be drinking.

tom can we camp out at the track this year? i was wanting to come down friday evening.

Hey Tony, Tom is already ate the track. He's been there since Sunday.

Originally posted by SHEP400EX
    tom can we camp out at the track this year? i was wanting to come down friday evening.
    you can not camp at race track only on the other side at the park and they are book up .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

I wish that you could, but the park sup. will not let people camp there. It looks like it is going to be hot an dry this year. I think that this will be one of my better race tracks that I have laid out. It will have just about any thing that you can have in a race except water. Oh, I forgot about the start crossing the river.

I hate to say it, but we will have to use "the stratle the front wheel at the start". They will not let us run to the quads like we have done in the past.

We spent the weekend arrowing the atv course. Then came back Tuesday and Wed finishing up the rest. The others are still down there setting up the pits. I had to come home and work today an Friday. Been taking off to many days for the 6 hr races.

Remember to bring you packet that you got in the mail. That is the signup form from what I have been told.
    See you all there Sat.

Originally posted by tprender
    I hate to say it, but we will have to use "the stratle the front wheel at the start". They will not let us run to the quads like we have done in the past
    the start was the coolest part of this round?? and sounds like the rain missed there last night too? hopefully its tight and technical so the dust does'nt get to bad for the racers
    ol' 2004 400ex

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast