Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rhino & Razor ride pics 6/3/07

?

Veryy true. You should run that idea by them
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

I got a lot of time in a Rhino. Super fun. Tell me how you liked that Rzr. I want to hear more about it.

Originally posted by TOPDAWG
    I got a lot of time in a Rhino. Super fun. Tell me how you liked that Rzr. I want to hear more about it.
    Well, it looks good & handles good. It does seem more stable in a 180 than the rhino. It is more of a job to get in and out of, compare it to getting into a vette.
    The plastic clips that hold the plastic together on the sides seemed to get their heads worn off on trees.
    I was riding solo and it seemed to have plenty of power, I would like to try it with a passenger.
    We didn't drag race, but it felt faster than the rhino. Notice I didn't say quicker. It doesn't seem any quicker out of the hole, but it keeps pulling through the mid and top. I didn't bump the rev limiter in the space I had available.

The cargo bed is almost useless. You might strap down a small cooler back there. Thats it.

When we first started our ride the razer passenger didn't have her helmet on & she took a good lick to the head via the rollbar or the headrest bracket. She went back to get it pretty quickly after that.

It shifts well, but the shift pattern is assbackwards. The seats are real comfortable. The all wheel drive worked well and was easy to use.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

If you were purchasing new right now would you get the RZR or Rhino?
    2004 YFZ 450-- Couple of usefull options--
    http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

AtvNC.com Race Team

Originally posted by wyndzer
    If you were purchasing new right now would you get the RZR or Rhino?
    thats a good question, and it depends. If I were gonna sport/trail ride only I would get the razr. I find the rhino more useful for what I need it for, such as towing, playing, hauling firewood & passengers, & basically hauling all of my stuff back & forth to the river every weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    we love you Chrissy

Originally posted by 4punksdad
    It shifts well, but the shift pattern is assbackwards. The seats are real comfortable.
    aren't they automatic?
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

awesome pics, you guys look like you had a ton of fun, I really like the 50 on top of your tool box, lol

Originally posted by 07250ex
    aren't they automatic?
    yeah, but you still have to select a gear. Low, High, Reverse, Park.
    we love you Chrissy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123