Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kfx450r? best trail 450 ever?

Kfx450r? best trail 450 ever?

I'm seeming to think that this kfx is the best trail 450 am i right in thinking this?
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

i would have to argee with you on that, it totally rips. the only thing i havent gotten used to is it doesnt turn quite has sharp has my honda. oh well this is alot faster
    sold honda 440
    08 kfx450 with pcIII and hmf black chrome slipon, and black ac pro peg nerf bars, fuelatv intake and filter, houser anti vibe stem and mounts, and hopefully an ims or rath bumper.

When in doubt, gas it!

I just trail(ed) the ***** outta mine this weekend and it did amazingly well. My only gripes (vs my old 400EX) is that the flywheel is so light its hard to lug it over really rough sections. And the seat is made out of plate steel.
    2008 white/black KFX450
    DASA pipe, FuelATV airbox intake, PCIII, KX cams, ported head, AC Blackline nerfs, ΒΌ" PRM swingarm skid, Modquad billet case saver, PIAA H6M lights, 15t front sprocket, PB block-off, Spider grips, new fuel tank

2001 Yellow 400EX
    White Brothers S-Bend, AC Pro Pegs, Tag X5 handlebars, Armadillo swingarm skid, K&N filter w/Outerwears, computer fans, Cobra bumper, Kenda Klaw XCs, 155 main jet, a few graphics, red Shockwears, red anodized Trixx PB block-off, RTC clutch/brake levers, Primary Drive sprockets & X-ring chain, red LED underbody lights, Tinner scoops, PIAA H6M lights, Turbo Paddles on Douglas .125s for dunes, and Brite helps keep her pretty.

AOL Messenger is SandDuner400EX
    Yahoo Messenger is whitebrothershonda400ex

I second that seat made out of steel..... Man alive... I rode the Hatfield McCoy trails this weekend and man after I made it to one end of them I was dreading the ride back..... Please aftermarket get me some foam soon........
    Thanks to my 2008 Sponsors:
    Team Alba Action, ATV4Play, DuraBlue, Powermadd, No Fear, SoCal, FMF, DP Brakes

Women...

I love mine and have no problem with the "hard" seat.

It plays nice in the sand too.
    -crackers

08 KFX 450R Black
    07 Vulcan 900 Custom Candy Plasma Blue

i havent realy had to much problem with mine, and they already make an afermarket seat
    sold honda 440
    08 kfx450 with pcIII and hmf black chrome slipon, and black ac pro peg nerf bars, fuelatv intake and filter, houser anti vibe stem and mounts, and hopefully an ims or rath bumper.

When in doubt, gas it!

Who makes the seat

cant find the mag i seen it in but it was like 130 bucks
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

IF you find it let me know.. I have been looking and all I can find is a quadtech seat cover......

You mean it used to be in it's 3 month life span... That DS450 is the best trailbike ever! Besides, it seems it may not be how badly William Yokley has been doing in GNCC so far.
    If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

http://home.earthlink.net/~hotscott03/

Sons:
    Jhamir "JAM" Scott #320
    KX85

Sponsors:
    Firepower Minis Motors
    Pirelli
    Artistic Apparel
    Smith Optics
    Athena
    DeCal Works