Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kinda dissapionted

kinda dissapionted

im kinda dissapionted in the looks of this thing, i was kinda hoping for a more present looking style vs the future look that they're all goin for imo its kinda ugly, but this thing is gonna be a performer and thing to beat
    XC 265R

Yea I hate to say but it is down right ugly to me. Good thing is runs good.

It SUCKS period

who r u r8 that 450 will probily beat urs with just one spark plug working
    05 400ex
    slip on yosh
    mxr 6's in front on douglases blue labels an turf tamers on black labels in the back
    all skid plates < removed
    tusk shifter and gas cap red<shifter trun out to be junk
    dg nerfs
    pro armor bumper
    carben fiber hod
    450r shocks
    axcalibue axle< bent geting new one
    lonstar swingarm
    k&n filter dyno jetkitand prefilter
    Renthal bars
    ROX Dashcover
    moose front and back shock covers
    scott grips
    red powermadds handguards
    red oring chain and sproket kit 13front 41 back

yeah stock its ok put the epic quad look good

Originally posted by R8 450
    It SUCKS period
    Yeah, way to be positive about a new bike coming out, and pushing the sport of ATV racing to a level it has not yet reached fully (I say fully, because Cannondale almost succeeded in pushing it to that level)

Whether or not if fits YOUR personal preference, you have no room to say that it "SUCKS period". Like you have a higher knowledge, that helps you make a decision on it being a bad bike.

Your just on an inferior machine, going to have to learn to accept that.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

I like it. It doesn't look all that great but the one with the Epic stuff on it and the lights and stuff off looks better to me than any others out right now. Watching the vidoe with the guy with the long hair riding it, it looks like the shocks are a little bouncy BUT, to me, it also looks like it will go a lot faster than he can. I think its a winner. If I bought one, that would be as close to owning an Aprilia as I will ever get. I didn't know Aprilia used Rotax motors. That thing should really haul ***. Actually having a bike out that requires a-arms, shocks rebuilt, axle, a pipe and thats it would be wonderfull. Thats getting back to the 2-stroke days when it was half-*** affordable.

Yeah, Im dissapointed too. I like all the innovations they put into it but they went way too far in the styling department. Im just gonna sit back and watch

I too am disappointed with the stock looks but once you remove the headlight it does not look a big yellow bug. In cross country racing it should rule but in MX if you have too but all that steel a-arm swing arms and axle on the advantage will be less.
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

Also forgot to mention....they didnt seem to be too concerned about the center of gravity too much like many other quads. We all know this is very important.....Radiator in the front like a 700?

* didnt allow me to edit previous post*

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast