Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EDT Round 1

EDT Round 1

Who is heading to Greenbriar? 1 week to go, should be a great time.

Higs
    Higs

Don!
    i'm hoping to go to Ava this summer. are going to that one?

patrick
    Thank you to my sponsors:
    75 Designs, Rath Racing, FLY Racing, Fourwerx, Hinson, CP Pistons, Hoosier Tire, Atlas Brace, X Brand Goggles, Pivot Works, Motorex, H&H ATV, RynoPower, PRP

AVA

Hey Patrick,

Hope to hit it, not sure if we can make it to all of this year or not. I need to try and get up and run with you guys in d-23 at the Cambridge Noresman TT.

Take it easy,

Don
    Higs

Pro results?

1- Goodman
    2- Hitt
    3- Creech

To be honest thats all I know for sure..

Don, how is your elbow?....let us know what the doc. tells you............

Yes sir !!!! how about that 3rd place finish in the Pro class by Chuckie Creech #25, yep, thats my soninlaw, yes he sure is,,,,proud of that boy.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

hello neil great to see you there i was the one with the yellow 250/350 stroked quad that was running with your daughter in the open class. i must tell that i am not happy !!!!!. when we built this quad we thought we would be running open class with our class division and then they changed the rules. well after i ck the results tonite we had pro unlimited riders as well as a bunch of 16-24 class riders. we cant compete with those in the top of that class riders with this machine as it was built to compete with our own class of riders.A,B,C. i think all they did by combining all open classes into one is just creating another 16-24 class. not to fair for some of the other open class riders with bigger bores that want to stay in there class . i guess i will call doug tommorrow at atva and beat him up a little not that it will do any good but it makes me feel better. pros in the open am class give me a break talk about a ringer!!. anyway neil good to see you how did you feel about this class?. yes chuckie looks great!! rustee...

jake what did you think i bet you werent ready to run with pros were you? no wonder 1 and 2 in the final. i guess i should be very happy with 6th or was that really 4th who knows ???????
    Yellow #6 honda 350r open am
    Way too much to list.

Orange/black #6 honda 450r ex hybrid 4-stroke B - 265-B
    Also way to much to list.

I wish i had all the money i spent back !! id be rich.

Thank you to my 2007 sponsors Rath racing, L.A Sleeve-Pro/X, Berik boots , Klotz lubricants, Advanced Machineing, Case racing, ESR and now baldwin motor sports as that is were my money is going

Extreme atv racing rules~!!

Originally posted by rustee
    hello neil great to see you there i was the one with the yellow 250/350 stroked quad that was running with your daughter in the open class. i must tell that i am not happy !!!!!. when we built this quad we thought we would be running open class with our class division and then they changed the rules. well after i ck the results tonite we had pro unlimited riders as well as a bunch of 16-24 class riders. we cant compete with those in the top of that class riders with this machine as it was built to compete with our own class of riders.A,B,C. i think all they did by combining all open classes into one is just creating another 16-24 class. not to fair for some of the other open class riders with bigger bores that want to stay in there class . i guess i will call doug tommorrow at atva and beat him up a little not that it will do any good but it makes me feel better. pros in the open am class give me a break talk about a ringer!!. anyway neil good to see you how did you feel about this class?. yes chuckie looks great!! rustee...

jake what did you think i bet you werent ready to run with pros were you? no wonder 1 and 2 in the final. i guess i should be very happy with 6th or was that really 4th who knows ???????
    Hey, was good to see you guys back this year.

Yeah we lost alot of riders because of the change. Some went to other classes & some just quit altogether.
    You know I hadnt even thought of the fact A riders can run Pro Am. Those A riders can run Pro Am unlimited, no fairness in that.
    Were all going to have to protest the class, once you run A or Pro a rider cant go down in class.
    Only thing though what I'm thinking now, they are probably going to say your open class & thats not an A, B or C class of riders. That probably going to be the loop hole aginst us.
    The deal now is, we've all signed up in the Open class which is not A, B or C class riders anymore without even thinking about it & now we dont have a leg to stand on in protest.
    This is realy crap.
    Its not hard to see whats going on, last year womens class was changed to production 4 stroke bike class, so that knocked the 2 stroke out of that & now the open class this this year we got to run with Pros, will it ever stop.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

neil just talked to doug morris and he says that pro am should not be running the open class. and i told him the rules say otherwize. and he assured me that should have not happend. and to watch more closely at the tracks like we have time to police this. and that we know what everybody is running? i also told him that this sucks that we are being hearded in to a one lump class. he said to send him an email about my feelings. well everyone in the open class that dont think they should be running with pros ( witch you dont have a chance in @%#$@ of ever winning) please send doug at atva a email on how you feel if enough of us protest they just might do something about it after all we pay them not the other way around and if enough people drop out of the class well that isnt a good thing for the atva. anyway neil thats the news fit to print rustee!!!

speak out!! dmorris@atvonline.com
    Yellow #6 honda 350r open am
    Way too much to list.

Orange/black #6 honda 450r ex hybrid 4-stroke B - 265-B
    Also way to much to list.

I wish i had all the money i spent back !! id be rich.

Thank you to my 2007 sponsors Rath racing, L.A Sleeve-Pro/X, Berik boots , Klotz lubricants, Advanced Machineing, Case racing, ESR and now baldwin motor sports as that is were my money is going

Extreme atv racing rules~!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast