Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1000 post (Everyone else does it...)

1000 post (Everyone else does it...)

Oh well I'm signing out for good guys. Nice being here for the past I really dunno how long. It has been great. I really love racing and riding but for a few reasons I'm selling my banshee (no, I'm not in trouble) and not buying another one for a while. Well you guys take care and get a c-dale they r bad.
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

Re: 1000 post (Everyone else does it...)

Originally posted by Lrd_Shee
    Oh well I'm signing out for good guys. Nice being here for the past I really dunno how long. It has been great. I really love racing and riding but for a few reasons I'm selling my banshee (no, I'm not in trouble) and not buying another one for a while. Well you guys take care and get a c-dale they r bad.

Dont leave...you cant kill the addiction! You'll be back, you wont be able to help yourself.

That sux you are sellin the Shee dude. Just stop by every once in a while at least.

Have a good one man, we will drink a cold one in the rain for ya this weekend at LBL. :blah
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

"1000 post (Everyone else does it...) "

Hopefully I wont...im coming up on 1,000! Very SOon!

Re: Re: 1000 post (Everyone else does it...)

Originally posted by Striker49

Dont leave...you cant kill the addiction! You'll be back, you wont be able to help yourself.

That sux you are sellin the Shee dude. Just stop by every once in a while at least.

Have a good one man, we will drink a cold one in the rain for ya this weekend at LBL. :blah
    he11 I've managed to already see the light and come back... lol

U all really think I could leave this place?

This is like being hooked on drugs
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

800th post...getting closer and closer...

I'm addicted
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

me 2..... im gettin towards 1,000

ill be there one day and ill be very happy
    Congrats

this stuff is in my blood... I think i'm starting to go crazy, I see pictures of quads through the spaces of my books at school, I think, talk, sleep, sh** quads, dirt bikes, superbikes, snowmobiles. Is all i'm doing when i'm riding in a car is looking at the ditches, roads, imagining dirt bikes jumping over buildings, quads riding wheelies through feilds, packs of super bikes passing me doing wheelies, skitching, ect.
    I find myself I red lights trying to get the holeshot when it turns green. Then when I get home I surf exriders, freestylemtx, watch super bike vids, snow mobiles vids and of course the quad and dirt bike vids. Then after that it time to play mx2002 or atv offroad fury.
    Heck i'm constantly listening to slipknot, static x, disturbed, ect just thinking of doing crazy stuff, blowing s*** up and fighting and if i'm not doing anything of the above i'm weight lifting trying to get even tougher and in even better shape.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Nausty, are you sure you arent describing me?
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast