Thread: lt80 hop up ????

lt80 hop up ????

I have put an fmf pipe, boysen power reeds, 428 w/tensioner,k+n filter, and 2" spacers on my boys lt80. I want to have it ported and polished and have the head shaved thirty thou. What type of clutch kit would be good and what size carb should I run? Also looking for some used aftermarket shocks and a-arms if anyone is selling.Thanks for any help.
    my 2 sons mechanic
    metal re-finisher

I'am new to this forum and looking for help with my son's lt80. He is tied in points for first place and if he wins this weekend he'll win the series. After this series we have another one coming up in a month. He is riding this thing just about wide open all the way around the track. What I'am looking for is advise from someone like LT80 himself. Please reply to the above message so I can move forward with modifications. Thank You for any advise. How do I get in contact with Jack LT80????????????
    my 2 sons mechanic
    metal re-finisher

My son won the first series of his first season. We feel like we are on cloud nine.
    I do have a question though. Does anybody have after market suspension for the LT80 they would like to sell? He is getting way to much air for those stock shocks LOL....I love it....I'am looking to buy this week if anybody can help. Thanks.
    my 2 sons mechanic
    metal re-finisher

The fmf pipe is not a good pipe for the lt 80 a trinity pipe or ct will work better. Take two rollers out of the front clutch and lighten the rear shoes to 180 grams for a good stall. The shaved head is good and different front sprockets like 12,13,14 will help. For moto cross 12 is good. I think there is a 20mm carb kit for the bike.this is my sons old bike.

I just bought the trinity pipe for my sons lt and it made a world of difference, the trinity and hetrick pipes are made by the same place just to there specs, def pull the two front rollers it lets the bike rev up a little more before the clutch kicks in.
    2006 TRX450ER
    HOUSER SLICAST L/T +2.5
    FOX FLOAT EVOL
    FOX PODIUM REAR W/GTT LINK
    LSR AXCALIBAR +2
    LSR STEM +2
    LSR SPROCKET GUARD
    LSR SKID PLATE
    HRC KIT
    K&N DYNO TUNED
    K&N FILTER & POWER LID
    HRC HEADER/HMF CARBON FIBER RACE CORE
    QUADTECH HOOD
    JETTRIM STEP SEAT
    HIPER REARS 9x9 DBL
    HIPER FRONTS 10x5 SBL
    ITP QUADCROSS 20/6/10
    ITP MXR4 19/10/9
    PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERFS
    BLINGSTAR DC RACER BUMPER
    FASST BARS
    POWERMADD
    PRO ARMOR SKID PLATE
    QUADFORCE GRAPHICS

I can tell you the clutch thing works
    This is what we did to ours
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=301689
    Kyle Kozura #5 / KMK Motorsports
    05' TRX450r Honda

450 B class ATVA

http://kylekozura.com

A very Special Thanks To :
    Root River Racing (Rich & Rod)
    Reimer Racing (Paul Reimer)
    ATV Fourplay (Tom)
    Hetrick Racing (Michelle & Rich)

And always in loving memory of Bubba Pap-Pap "Kizzy" and Grand-Pap Gene

You could try the search. its on the top right of page The ?'s you ask have been asked 100 times on here before . to get ahold of Jack
    mooreracing@alltel.net