Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to do tricks

how to do tricks

okay folks. i want to learn how to do tricks

so far i can do no footers and no footer one handers. i want to learn nac nacs. heel clickers and if i could ever pull of a cordova i would be in heaven. what are you doing for body position and what about throttle control. what do you do to correct yourself if you get sideways or leaned over on one side too much.

there isnt alot of big jumps around my house so i always have to find some ishy jump to practice on and i am so focused on just hitting it straight to stay right in the air.

here is a pic. i am 23 and have been riding for about 13 yrs, seriously for the past 3. need some tips.

i can ride handle bar wheelies, wheelies for days, 12'0clocks starting and stopping without letting the front hit. one handed one footed grab bar wheelies. stoppies a little. could do em pretty good on my r6
    Attached Images Attached Images
    when in doudt, GAS IT!

i am the yellow quad. dont mind the fake. my buddy was messing with me. just to show my extension

this is tower city. we were hitting the jump from the bottom of the pic, it was a step up sorta
    when in doudt, GAS IT!

another view of my buddy trying to bust on me
    when in doudt, GAS IT!

make your self a trampoline bike. it helps a bunch believe me. and also try doin tricks on your quad while its on the ground. helps alot as well. i wouldnt try tricks off a small jump cus it might boof ya alittle hard. try them off a bigger table top or a jump that has a smooth tranistion on the face of the jump. and last but not least stay with in your limits. tryin a superman seat grab or somthing like that right away wouldnt be good
    I Free Ride ATV'S
    Fugative Quader

trampoline bike?
    when in doudt, GAS IT!

yup just get a 20 inch bmx bike frame. strip it down to the handlebar frame forks and seat. and wrap towells around everthing the touches the tramp. like the bottom of the frame, crank. i put some old shoes on the forks. look it up on yahoo.com should be able to find somethings. its hard to use at first but it gets easier and some of the trick that one can do are sick. i went home from college this weekend for canadian Thankx Ginnin and pulled of a Double seat grap super man. pretty fun stuff
    I Free Ride ATV'S
    Fugative Quader

sweet thanks dude
    when in doudt, GAS IT!

thats easy!!!

forget the pic...

nice photo shop job bud
    I Free Ride ATV'S
    Fugative Quader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast