Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Outlaw Pic

Geiber I ride mx and tt and both your bikes a pimp as all! I definately like the tt bike!
    John Boy #55
    08 Outlaw 525S LE with a few goodies
    Victory Motorsports Racing
    Carolina Polaris

Hey 525outlaw thanks, i love the tt one to, at first i didnt like the white plastic and now i love it, and i especially love the cut off fenders. It's not near as clean looking in person these pictures make it look really nice, alot of the stuff is pretty worn on it especially the nerf bars and the plastic is all scretched and rub brown in some areas. But thanks for liking them both man!
    -2008 Rath Outlaw 450MXR-

-2004 TRX450R-

-2003 Rincon 650-

Sweet oultaw love the graphics who makes them.

mine..............
    Attached Images Attached Images

what for a-arms are those ratman? and geiber those bikes are badas$, i just ordered a bunch of rath stuff for mine

Great choice for the RAth Racing stuff, their prodcuts are great!
    -2008 Rath Outlaw 450MXR-

-2004 TRX450R-

-2003 Rincon 650-

those are 'wicked products' a-arms (for sale).....good product, but my personal feeling and the way i ride, they are just TO narrow. I have since swithced to Lonestar Racing 'sport +1,+1' series and it seems to really have make my quad come alive. I race XC so i have messed with a lot of things and combinations and you just have to find what works for YOU!!. I have spent a lot of money listening to 'use this' or 'use that' but....i dont know, its just personal preference and how you ride. They way my quad sits now, it is 48" wide front and back, maybe a tad little to wide for XC but it finally handles really good. I found that getting more narrow still didnt help me thru the tight stuff because i still slowed down so much to get thru it, i decided to go with a 'square' 48" all the way around and it handle great and i still go the same speed thru the real tight stuff anyways so i guess in a way i gained when it is all said and done . Like i said, personal choice and i also have a day job and need to make sure i am there on monday morning....LoL. i will post some new pics soon.

ya rath deffiently takes care of ya, did for my honda, and even more so for the polaris..and rat man are those stock width then that their too narrow? and what shock length do they use?

to be honest i do not remember what stock width was....but the Wicked a-arms narrowed the front to 43" +/- (that measurment was taken outside to outside of Razr2). i used stock shock lenghts wich i am sure contributed to the problem of me not liking that set up. Obviously the suspension was to 'upright' and uncomfortable.

swedish outlaw

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast