Thread: Post your Outlaw Pic

After
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thunderwolf what size tires are you using
    SFC RET
    06 Outlaw
    07 540 Outlaw
    00 DS730

22" rear 23" front, stock gearing Gps at 77 mph pavement and 72 mph dirt. It still could go higher in the gearing I just don't know if I need it.

pic

Outlaw Rules!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    07 525 Outlaw LE
    JD Jet Kit
    HMF Exhaust
    Sand Stars (Little Sahara, OK and Genoa, NE)
    K&N Finally!!
    Outerwear
    Born on Date 3/20/07

Re: pic

Originally posted by bsieren
    Outlaw Rules!!
    bsieren, did you put the HMF on right away or did you rejet it and run with the air box lid off for a little bit before the pipe? If you have a comparison, what did the HMF do for performance and for noise levels? Also, what were the jetting differnces with the JD kit between the stock exhaust and the HMF? I have the same setup as you and am contemplating an hmf slip on. I just do not know if it is worth it over the stock exhaust being open or if it is just looks that will improve.....
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Re: pic

Double post....
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Outlaw

I put the pipe on right away and rejetted. Performance wise I rode it around for a little bit with the stock set up and it was ok, but not near as snappy as it is now with the pipe and rejet. By the way I have the airbox lid off also. As far as jets, the stock one is 148 and I am running 172 with the red needle on the 3rd position with the JD kit.

Noise wise the HMF is a lot louder than the stock. IMO the HMF, rejet and no lid is well worth the extra snap and overall power increase that it gave it.

Can't wait until UNI or K&N come out with a filter and outerwear for this to let it breath a little better yet.
    07 525 Outlaw LE
    JD Jet Kit
    HMF Exhaust
    Sand Stars (Little Sahara, OK and Genoa, NE)
    K&N Finally!!
    Outerwear
    Born on Date 3/20/07

Pro design with a K&N is out now.
    Pro design filter
    Mine will be here tomorrow.

I am waiting to see what the Muzzy exhaust will be like. It should be out in a little over a month. They are doing R&D right now on the 525.
    2007 Outlaw 525 (#315Q) AC Racing Blackline ProPeg nerfs, Wilson Racing suspension, Precision steering stabilizer, Flexx Bars 15*, Rath Racing anti vib mounts, Rath Racing MX grab bar w/supports, Oury, Pit Posse Outlaw shifter, Vapor computer, JD Jet kit, big O-ring, YFZ throttle mod, Pro design filter, CT Racing full exhaust, RAZR 2, for sand-20x10x10 Edge on Douglas .160.

2007 Predator 500 LE
    350 Raptor, 2008 250 Raptor, 2006 Jetmoto 150, 50 Raptor

2007 Outlaw 90(#384M) 2008 Class A 14 and under state champion
    2006 Predator 90 (#705M) 10 and under 2nd place in state

Originally posted by MentalState
    thats awesome
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

AS SOON AS MINE IS BACK FROM DEALER, I'M THINKING ABOUT THE PAUL TURNER/ FAT BOY STAGE 1 KIT. LOOKS SICK, HAS VERY LONG DUAL PIPES OFF HEAD. I LIKE TO BE DIFF, EVERYONE RUNS HMF( I KNOW THEY ARE GOOD). WOULD LIKE TO SEE DYNO CHARTS ON FAT BOY SYSTEM VS HMF.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast