Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Outlaw Pic

Originally posted by BikerTrash05
    Nice! Are you going to powdercoat the rear arms, too? I was thinking my outlaw needed more black too, but haven't done much about it yet.
    My brother asked me the same question since I did the fronts. But, for some reason I do not mind the aluminum a-arms on the back, unlike the silver painted fronts. Not sure why I feel that way though, can't pinpoint it.... The last thing I want to do if PC the wheels, at least my sand rims.... I don't want to do the stock rims because I would like to replace those with HiPer's anyway. That will probably be my next big purchase since I do not mind the stock shocks (for now). After the Hipers I will get the stock shocks rebuilt my GT Thunder and that will be it for a while....
    07 Polaris Outlaw 525
    HMF * AC Blackline * K&N * EHS * ProTaper * Oury * PRM * Pure Polaris * Kenda * Skat Trak * Moore Power * JD Jetting * KTM Hard Parts * Pingel * Maxxis

Originally posted by FReEK
    Got my Black side panels in today. Looks Okay?

no offense bro, but that looks really bad with the black sides. And you have to take care of your bike better, the whole thing is rusting already.

no offense bro, but that looks really bad with the black sides. And you have to take care of your bike better, the whole thing is rusting already.

Not rust BRO , Mississippi red clay/sand and thanks for your opinion

Not rust BRO , Mississippi red clay/sand and thanks for your opinion
    o my bad, you have to admit it looks like rust though. and i didnt mean to post that like 3 times, my computer was just being gay and did it, so sorry about that.

Thats I lil different freek. I would probably go back to white though. Just my opinion though. Its not that bad, just somethin about it doesnt seem to flow right...
    08 Outlaw 525s*Pure Polaris Nerfs*JD Jetting*CT Pipe*Rath front bumper*

07 Sportsman 500 EFI (the girlfriends)

I like the red and black just fine. I am trying to picture what it would look like reversed though. Either way, yeah, the first thing I thought was, holy look at that rust! haha.
    The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

I don't think it looks bad with the black sides Frek. It took me a while to get used to ther white when they came out to bew honest. It reminds me of my 05 red predator if I had black wheels.

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast