Thread: Lrd Bucks Certificates

Lrd Bucks Certificates

hey Tom just wanted to thank you for getting us all the sponsors and products for us like this LRD Pipe. i just had DIRTWORKS install and tune it up for my 450R and it runs good. like you said though it is a little loud but it i like it. thanks again. i also bought a piston and misc parts from them and they were great to work with. i would buy from them again. later
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good but now your one of those dang loud piped quads. Dirt Works rocks they got my shock back to me way faster than I was expecting.
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

didn't you get a free leo vince pipe?
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

Talking

I got a free stock 450R pipe. It came with my quad when I bouht it, it was even installed already.
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

yes i did last year but the welds on it broke and i cant find anyone to weld titanium and i won the LRD bucks at the awards banquet so i ordered it and now its on the bike. it has an awesome power band. later

your funny, i got one of those free pipes as well! dirtworks serviced my shocks as well and was alot cheaper than elka! still need to dial them in and then i will be ready. hows the flying doing?

Glad to see that you are happy with the new pipe from LRD. I have heard that they make very good exhausts. LRD just sent me 4 more certificates for $100 each. I will be giving one of them away at 4 select events that are left this year.
    Did anyone use those certificates that I gave away at the banquet from Bayou for shock work?