Thread: coolkid19...sells items you are going to buy

Thumbs down coolkid91...sells items you are going to buy

we had a deal made on a paintball gun, he stated a price and i accepted it. before he told me where to send the $$$, he sold the paintball gunto some one else. then he tried to pawn anonther gun off on me in the same deal, for a few $$$ more. i was going to buy that one for my brother in law. then after he sold the first gun, he tried to get me to buy one that he was asking 3x as much for. he is a punk.

Bait and switch tactic, very illegal. Just be glad you didnt send any money to him.
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

those were my 1st thoughts. i'll make it hard for him to sell anything on here now.

Dude my cusin wanted it ,so i gave it to him.hes family .im sorry if you got ur panys in a bundle.
    2007 CR85Rb:rethal bar pad.

SOLD-!!!!!!!!!!2006 250ex
    Sponsered by your moma

If you attend church every sunday put this in your sig!

you made a deal with me, family or not, it should have been sold to me. you are a punk *** kid with a lot to learn.

Originally posted by coolkid91
    Dude my cusin wanted it ,so i gave it to him.hes family .im sorry if you got ur panys in a bundle.
    Wow, you showed your age bigtime in that post. Why not sell your cousin the other gun you had, and make right on the deal you had ALREADY made. If you had two guns, that seems very logical to me. I sometimes forget though, logic sometimes doesn't set in til your later years.
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

one of the reasons that i am angry, other than you renigged(sp) on a deal, is that i had an much better offer arise on another gun. i told that person no because i was going to be faithful to the deal you and i had made on thursday evening. the offer i received was on a saturday and you told me on sunday that you sold the gun. i contacted the the person with the second offer and that gun had been sold. had i been a punk like you, i would have taken the better offer on saturday, but i am honest and have morals.

thanks derek for backing me on this...this kid had better hope that if he ever tries to sell anything on here again, he sells it before i see he has something for sale...i'll litter his thread with poor feed back on him.

read up..seems like he has a history of this...hopefully...it ends here. to be honest with you, people like this should get the ole ip ban...it is trash like him that ruins a good site