Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is an outlaw 525 worth it

thats cool you called my crap, ill let you know when i go next time. that is an awesome place to ride!

it's cool. what do you have? ya'll do know i'm just throwing dust everywhere right? lol. i like to race i dont care what it is against you win some you loose some... lately i been winning more than loosing lol but it's all good...

i've not been to durhamtown yet though i keep hearing it's the best. we're trying to make plans to go up there this weekend... if not the whole weekend we want to at least make a day of it.

Its wicked cheap. 25 bucks for one day or 40 for two. they have camping and cabins. I have an 06300ex, and a 525 outlaw. I took my 300 about a month ago, and it was too much fun . 8000 acres, trails tracks, mudholes, and drag strip with stage lights and all.. awesome!

yeah i keep visiting their site often and we're gonna try to go this saturday or sunday definitely i want to make a long weekend out of it when i can plan it out more... might take vacation day on a friday and go up there til sunday one weekend.

do they wet the dust down any each day if it hasn't rained in awhile?

well if wanna stock sick fast atv get the 525 outlaw i've ridden raptors and theres no comparison this past weekend i drag raced a two yfz's one with a full yoshi exhaust and air intake and i got for about two bikes and i had the front end up at the start the second yfz had a drd slip on and i got for about six bike lenghts his buddy in honda 450r wanted some to and i blew him out of the water no competetion so if u want something fast and something that rides like a cadillac get this bike

well if wanna stock sick fast atv get the 525 outlaw i've ridden raptors and theres no comparison this past weekend i drag raced two yfz's one with a full yoshi exhaust and air intake and i got for about two bikes and i had the front end up at the start the second yfz had a drd slip on and i got for about six bike lenghts his buddy in honda 450r wanted some too and i blew him out of the water no competetion so if u want something fast and something that rides like a cadillac get this bike

when i was there, they wet the drag strip, but as for the trails you might as well take a dust mask. our sat. was dusty but we rode in the rain sunday.....sunday was much more fun

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123