Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TO good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does any body remember the last quad that had this much hype before we have even seen the specs on it? They tried this with the predator and man that was a big let down every body that bought one was an idiot and if you dont think so you are a bigger idiot than i thought(sorry)!I will try to get back to my point Then the can-dale was like this too and we all know how that turned out.brp should take a page from honda and suzuki and just suprise us so we dont get the BIG let down.Like this dooms day 450 quad my *****.The biggest problem i think it will have is frame twist and just craking and falling apart What welding ads too much weight come on.

I just wanted to get this out so i could laff my butt off when there are massive recalls and every body is like what did i buy?

BRP needs to try again on the ds 650 and once they master that then bring out the 450!

Palm Beach County and Port Orange, Florida
    The fact you spelled laugh as "laff" among other things leaves everyone to dismiss your post as it is full of crap and has no validity, take your BS elsewhere.

I *think* BRP is on track..
    All we can do is wait and see.

I have a ds650 baja as a spare bike and that thing is super nice! I hope to get my hands on a ds450...
    YFZ450 - Motowoz Fronts - Elka Elite Rear - LSR Swinger - SMC LT a-arms
    Cylinder Works Cylinder - Weisco WR - Crank - Precision - Laker plastic - Rossier head

YFZ450R- Motowoz Shocks - LSR A-Arms - Precision Clamps - Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper - Pro Armor Nerfs- Pro Armor Skid

this thing is going to be crazy the welding of the frame is just for weight issus but because it gets really weak when welded

Man what a misinformed tool...

TPR

One thing that I have noticed out of the whole thing, is the number of negative responses about this new quad, or any new 450 it seems. Kinda similar to when the KFX450r was first coming out. Has to be something wrong with it, no way it can do this or that, man that things ugly, and many more. Like what is on the market is the best that can be done and there is no way something could be done better... Please...

It's like people are scared that there could be a machine coming out that might totally dominate what they own now.
    #76 2002 Cannondale
    DirtSurfers
    Iowa OHV
    IATVHSS

i think there definently doing some cool new things and interesting awsome new ideas that just might be used in the future. maybe they wont get it all 100% right but this technology with light weight products will probably be refined and used industry wide in the future. oh and welding they said also ruines the integrety of the aluminum not just weight. i love new quads weather im looking to but them or not. how can you down the industry growing and moving forward. Big picture kid big picture.
    www.myspace.com/thearmadateam
    theARMADA Rider
    Tam MotoXtremes Rider
    2006 Suzuki Lt-r 450
    Curtis Sparks X-6 Full System
    Pro Taper Contour Bars
    HMF Map Key
    Golden West Cycle Steering Stabalizer
    Cernics Carbon Fiber Electronic Sheild
    Gunner Kill Switch
    Powermade Black on Black Handguards
    Pro Armor Metals
    "Junki Carbon Fiber" Quad Tech Beak
    One Industries Snow Camo Graphics

What gets me is that they "say" they put all this time into developing a NEW high-performance sport ATV when none still really haven't out-done the old 250R. The YFZ is about the closest and its lacking here and there + it costs so much to get the 450 motors up to 2-stroke power and performance that the "fun" is not there for us who grew up on R's, Banshee's and Quadracers. Take the Yamaha for example, it had the power, handling, suspension, cheaper than the rest to build and the oiler wasn't good enough....WTF? Its the only one that can have a set of a-arms, axle, shocks,(frame)...piston, cam-mod, pipe, clamp-on filter and you got a fast, safe, MX ready bike UNTILL it blew up because it wasn't getting enough oil in the right place. So in other words, the reason I ***** is because I learned to ride and race in a different time that ended about 4 years ago and they just haven't put anything out that really replaces what I had. They are close but the so far away and then agian dead-on IF you wanted to spend $20,000 in one year building and maintaining the bike. I have the idea that if it isn't broke you don't fix it and the ATVA races were kicken pre-production 450 and they have done nothing but go down hill since. I think the economy and gas prices have a lot to do with that (atleast it does with me) but still. I'm looking forward to the 2008 models coming out in 3 months. I have a wr450 to sell and I'm back in the market. I'll probably go back to old faithfull...Yamaha unless Honda does something amazing or I can get a Green or Yellow one cheaper.

i hate to say this but a section of our sport is turning into the people of the dirt bike sport... always griping and B*t*hing about EVERYTHING!!!!

and for all you people out there that say Can-Am / BRP sucks and dont know what tehre doing... i'd love to see you try to put all your tecnology into a machine and see what you come up with.. thats #1... #2 is BRP is one of the best brands out there... there a little new to the F-wheel scene but dang look at there snow-mobiles and sea-doos... not some of the best stuff out there... they are the best stuff out there... so quit cha b*t*hin' and shut up
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

yea i have no idea what you are talking about. I am already hooked on this quad and I CANT wait for the June 2nd debute. I am really interested to see how this will be. I know Chris Borich will be on one once its released because he has a deal with Can Am for the Utility quad thing on ESPN. I have considered getting rid of my R for this quad. I wont do that until i see it proven tho.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast