Thread: What is a 93' cr250 worth?

What is a 93' cr250 worth?

crank was rebuilt last year, fairly fresh top end with new cylinder.
    mechanically the bike seems to be sound. suspension linkages and bearings are good. guy selling seems to have maintained it. needs a good cleaning. but he rides in silt mines so its always gonna be black, no biggie. plastic is a little rough but still there with decent seat cover and okay shrouds.

the rear shock has a little play at the bottom bolt but they all do. motor started right up and 5th gear wheelies are no hassle. basically just needs a good teardown cleaning which will take me 2 days

he wants 1500 obo

i am going to offer 1000 no more than 1200

gonna strip it and then ride it a few times and sell it on ebay, hoping to get 1700 for it no less than 1500 though. i figure if i can make 200 and ride it a few times its worth it.

whatcha think?
    when in doudt, GAS IT!

i say go for it man start out at 900 dollars and use the loose shock linkage as ur poker card ya know whati mean i know its normal but still you can use it on him also top end isnt super fresh?use that man its al good just my 2 cents and also dont give more than 1100 and stuff and go to the hardware store and add a washer and the botom shock mounts for the sale and get new graphics for it 50 buks investment 100doller return trust me on that eye candy is alsways a getter.... i bet you know all that just to help remind ya....

d
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Kawi KDX 200
    couple mods...

Re: What is a 93' cr250 worth?

Originally posted by YZROOSTINYA
    crank was rebuilt last year, fairly fresh top end with new cylinder.
    mechanically the bike seems to be sound. suspension linkages and bearings are good. guy selling seems to have maintained it. needs a good cleaning. but he rides in silt mines so its always gonna be black, no biggie. plastic is a little rough but still there with decent seat cover and okay shrouds.

the rear shock has a little play at the bottom bolt but they all do. motor started right up and 5th gear wheelies are no hassle. basically just needs a good teardown cleaning which will take me 2 days

he wants 1500 obo

i am going to offer 1000 no more than 1200

gonna strip it and then ride it a few times and sell it on ebay, hoping to get 1700 for it no less than 1500 though. i figure if i can make 200 and ride it a few times its worth it.

whatcha think?
    NADA value for a 93 cr250 is $920. dont waste ur money

Old bikes have no value.
    2005 Yamaha YFZ450
    AIM= EXMX54

Originally posted by Florida400EX
    Old bikes have no value.
    true in this case, but not in old collectors bikes

Damn it feels like every other thread someone has to say: "This thread is nearly 3 years old."
    District 34 #7

08 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab
    05 Black CBR600RR w/ a yosh
    03 Yellow 400ex w/ a pipe and shiat
    98 Green TRX300 stock
    Originally posted by scramblerracer
    Sorry-I get all of my info about canadians from south park.