Thread: Costco Baja Quality

Costco Baja Quality

I've been looking over the Costco Baja since we bought it. I have been through almost everything on it. It comes with an oil cooler already. The nice this is the hose clamps are the expensive onces made in Germany that I have not found here in the States unless I ordered them. I also took the carb off today and found out it a Mikuni carb. Not bad either. There are quite a few other things that make this a pretty good deal for the money. Just nice to see some quality parts on it.

a buddy actually has the xtreme typhoon and it is really nice. this think looks identical and probley is only sold by a different company who is not marking it up as much. I would like to get one and compare it side by side with my friends.
    YFZ 450
    Kasea Skyhawk 50

Thanks to my 2008 Sponsors

SPIDER GRIPS, Six Six One, Four ATV Gear, Dubach Racing, Hiper-Technology, IMS Products, CYCRA Racing, ASV

I email Extreme, They themselfs admit the bike is made by the same manufacture in China. Extreme,baja storm, bam-x, rocketa are all made by the same company in China! Also my Baja Storm has the Extreme company ID tad on it.

It even came with an NGK spark plug. Better than the last no name chinese plug in the SunL.

they are not the same...all the bajas i have seen have different engines. The chassis appears to be the same.

Actually they are the same! I have two of them and they both say xtreme motorsports on the frame. The manual even calls it a typhoon! Doesn’t really matter anyway because Cosco stopped selling the Baja Storm 125.

The frame/body are the same, but the motor is different.
    Pepboys is still selling the Baja and will match the Costco price.