Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: getting mine today

getting mine today

I have been a huge honda fan my whole life, but now i just cant stand not to have one of these. I practicly gave away my highly modified 440 so i could convince my wife that i could get one. I am planning on picking it up tomarrow.
    sold honda 440
    08 kfx450 with pcIII and hmf black chrome slipon, and black ac pro peg nerf bars, fuelatv intake and filter, houser anti vibe stem and mounts, and hopefully an ims or rath bumper.

When in doubt, gas it!

Awesome man, im in the same boat. Post up some pictures when you get it!
    Randy

Can Am DS450
    - Flexx Bars
    - Hipers
    - Motoworks air filter
    - Rossier Exhaust
    - X-Package Skids
    - A-Arm Guards
    - Razor 2's

yea make sure you post some pics!!
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

here are some pics. i was going to a black one, then a white one, but has soon has i seen the green it what i came home with it looks bad in real person
    sold honda 440
    08 kfx450 with pcIII and hmf black chrome slipon, and black ac pro peg nerf bars, fuelatv intake and filter, houser anti vibe stem and mounts, and hopefully an ims or rath bumper.

When in doubt, gas it!

here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

and another
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

and the last
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

i was nervous that it wasnt going to have the same low end grunt that my 440 had, but i was soon very pleased. its a little harder to bring the front end up on this, but this thing absolutely rips. its going to be an awesome trail bike. this is the easiest bike iv ever tried to get in reverse. kawasaki deffinately did their homework on this and it shows
    sold honda 440

When in doubt, gas it!

mmm. so this feeling of wanting to give away one's TRx to get one o these is Not uncommon ............

My bud got his lat night - and I am BLown away completely .
    We have already spaced out the bottom arms to camber the wheels to let the bike squat .

I must say though that they are awfully expensive here , almost 20 000 more than a Trx 450 , which I know you will not understand completely , but is Hellishly steep .

Didnt get to ride on it , but i tel you , from what i saw in that garage last night , it had my Jaw dragging along the ground .

My only fear now , is the launch of the New 450 KTM quad , and then the 525 Polaris , because they did a test here against a Raptor 700 , and it Hauls @SS .... 4 out of 4 runs . Damn .

but the KFx is one MEAN Machine .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast