Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 250ex Parts Part-Out-

250ex Parts Part-Out-

Pro Circuit T-4 Full exhaust. Comes as header, slip-on, end cap, and optional spark arrestor. Paid 380 (Item is 420+ new now), 220 OBO.

DG Alloy Nerfs- Good condition, Right side has a shine on the back because of a previously bent axle which led to the tire rubbing on it. Comes with Black netting Paid 175, 125 OBO

Velocity Stack: Allows you to delete the airbox to run your air filter right off the carb. Will work with 250ex carb, 200X carb, and most likely the bigger XR200 carb. 15 OBO?? Will need crankcase breather vent listed below

Crankcase breather vent- Allows you to delete the airbox and vent hot crankcase fumes to atmosphere instead of your air filter/airbox, therefore increasing the effective octane of your gas and cooling your intake temps. 15 OBO???

2 Honda OEM rear wheels: will fit 250ex/X/300ex/400ex etc etc etc. Mint condition. Replaced because i blew a Dunlop. Best Offer, or will trade for 1 Front OEM wheel plus some cash. Will separate the one good Dunlop (95% tread left)

2 Honda OEM front wheels: Rough shape, both are modified to be flipped for a wider front track. 1 is bent and heavily gouged, the other is scratched pretty good on the lip but is straight and true. I was planning on sanding it down, painting the lips of this particular wheel and my other good front wheel, but I'm running out of time to do so. 20 OBO.

2 Maxxis Razr 22x11-9 rear tires on Douglass .190 wheels. Great condition, 90% tread life left. I'll never run a different tire again, they were really that good. I just ran the prcing on Rocky Mountain ATV, the same size tires/wheels WITHOUT shipping is 220 bucks!!! 200 shipped OBO

Pics will come very very soon. Its POURING outside so i do not want to go to the trailer and take pics. All prices are negotiatiable.

Reply to this thread, PM me, or call 732 928 8246, ask for Ryan. PLEASE DO NOT call beyond 9-9:30 Eastern time.

Thanks-Ryan
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

how about a set of rear hubs?
    '03 KFX400
    All kinds of goodies...
    '07 Wolverine 450 4x4
    mostly stock...

Do you have filter or outerwears.
    1927 T Bucket:
    -355 sbc

Honda 250ex:
    Jardine RT-4

No rear hubs, sorry. I am just parting out the aftermarket stuff I have.

I do have a UNI filter, I may sell it. I'm not sure if i still have a stock air filter around , i'll have to double check.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

RYAN,

PLEASE SEND A PIC OF THE NERFS INSTALLED OR NOT TO ALEXANDER.JASON@HOTMAIL.COM

AJ i'll get pics out to you before tonight.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

how old is the t-4?

send me pics of the nerfs mjpsoccerplayer1@aol.com need some asap!

You got anything else?
    2005 TRX 400ex
    Few mods

2005 Raptor 80 (bro's)

92% of teens have switched to rap music, if your part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

Got a Honda ATV? We need these forums rolling: Check out

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/index.php

(Put Jbacon for referrer)

can i have a pic of the t-4
    2003 Maxima VQ35DE
    -------------------------
    Tint, System

Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
    Trombone.. And if someone calls me a Tromboner I will kick you in the nuts, that s*** get's annoying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast