Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back from Zaca-WORCS rnd 5

Back from Zaca-WORCS rnd 5

What an AWSEOME wk end of racing!
    Ill be working on some Coverage threwout the week.
    I got a ton of photos,but unfortunatly my Camcorder died for good right after the Pro Production class so Im sorry for no holeshot vids and Intervierws this rnd.That was dissapointing as I wanted to make sure we had that at each and every round.
    All that dust was too much on equipment..
    As soon as I can round up a Camcorder,Ill post the vidoe of what I have. We have the entire course of the Pros if my tape wasnt damaged.

It was great seeing everyone again and congrats to all the winners this wk end at Zaca.
    What a cool track !
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

COOL Tina!!! Thanks so much for you and your coverage!!! It seems like the coverage on the series' I always want to read about is either really slow to come, or just never happens anymore....so I'm glad you are on the ball, and that you try get info up quick!!! NICE PIC!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

I really don't think there is anyone more photogenic then Timmy. I've yet to see a less then perfect picture of him
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
    I really don't think there is anyone more photogenic then Timmy. I've yet to see a less then perfect picture of him
    I have to agree.
    Timmy is by far my FAVORITE rider to shoot. His style is so predictable for shooting. Not to mention, one of the kindest guys out there.

Thanks 400grl, Its ALOT of work(as you already know!) just trying to get settled at home ,work,kids back to school and just unpack seems impossible for a few days
    In spite of it all, I LOVE doing it

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Great Shot! I can't wait to see the rest of them. I had a few decent ones of Tim, but nothing like that one...
    Full Laeger YZ444

This is one Offroad got of me...so far the best one from this weekend that I've seen. I don't think they got one from my womens class. This picture is from my Production C class.

The Kawi will be green by this weekend. the plastics and seat are sitting behind me right now...yea!!!!

This picture is that little corner with the kicker in the back section before you cut to the right and up over another kicker up the hill (on the road)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Nice shot Donna
    Patti does good work,not to mention shes fun to hang out with on the track.
    I think this was you?? I kept getting you confused with another white Kawi in the groups of photos I got. .lol

Ive got the gallery ready,a link should be posted soon on the home page.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

heres just a few more peeks at a few then back to work for me. lol

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Great Stuff Tina!

Here is a series of Myron Whitehorse. He was really trying hard, but came into the corner a little hot.

Mine are here
    Full Laeger YZ444

DOH!! lol
    Those corners were tough!
    I know Kelsey blew one of them too !

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast