View Poll Results: which one??

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • 416 mod, motor work loaded up

14 21.21%
  • moto 440 (c-dale)

15 22.73%
  • walsh 440 loaded up (one in atv sport)

19 28.79%
  • 250r

18 27.27%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do i have to think a lot instead of taking action??, EX, C-dale, or r??

Why do i have to think a lot instead of taking action??, EX, C-dale, or r??

this weekend i was thinking hard about what to do this winter, inorder to prepare for the race season next year. i took a couple hour ride on my ex, and noticed how much faster i was on it compared to my buddies r (on a mx track, i turned in faster lap times) so i am now leaning towards 4 stroke (thanks carl (Forum) for all the good advice) so now should i mod the ****z out my ex with a 416 kit with a lot of goodies, buy a moto 440 (c-dale) or get the walsh souped up c-dale with a ton of mods for close to 12gs ?????

what would you guys do???, i am liking the c-dale becuase of the mapping, and since my dad does a lot of computer programing and fixes Volvo loaders with those kinds of programs, i will know what i am doing, and being able to change the mapping from track to track is a good feature, plus all the other goodies?????
    thanks

Bro
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

Go with what your gut tells you that way you'll be the happiest. There's good and bad qualities to each bike. You'll just have to list them and see which ones outweigh another. I can't blame you for wanting to go with a 4-stroke. Seems like you've narrowed your options to a Dale or modding your EX. Line them up side by side on a sheet of paper and look at the positives and negatives of both. After you've done that go ride a Dale and 416'd EX and draw your own conclusions. I'm trying to be as objective as I can in this post because owner's of certain brands are biased, plain and simple. See which one fits you best and remember, it's more rider than bike.
    2013 KTM 300XC

get the walsh cdale i almost jeezed myself when i saw it much nicer then the moto.
    member of team white boys

guy took the adult approach...lmao
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

I agree with Guylt250R ride both,,,, I had a chance to get a good ride on a c-dale thats why i bought mine ,,,and at the time i had a EX with Mods but motor wasn't done and had to think about the cost of what it would take, so just make sure you get to ride the C-Dale is diffrent than the EX...Just my 2cents
    CBMX #24
    2004 Sponsors
    WSO Custom Bling
    With all the goodies Thanks to the QUADSHOP Jeff keep up the good work
    03dale
    Past Rides
    02 400EX
    86 250R
    03CDale
    1995 Chevy s10 SCCA Rally Cross Truck

Nice pic 400ex127
    CBMX #24
    2004 Sponsors
    WSO Custom Bling
    With all the goodies Thanks to the QUADSHOP Jeff keep up the good work
    03dale
    Past Rides
    02 400EX
    86 250R
    03CDale
    1995 Chevy s10 SCCA Rally Cross Truck

Just go with what you thinks best! If you go with the dale tell me what you want for your 400.... better decide soon, cause I might be lining someone elses 400ex up soon... Just depends on the next time we go down London ways... No presure though...
    94 4trax 300 4x4 01 MXZ 700 01 400ex 86 250R

if you've got the money spend it...go with the dale
    00' 440ex with all the mx mods.
    LSR, PEP, burguards, durablue, itp, wiseco, AC racing, douglas.

sponsors for 2004:
    cycle pros racing
    marcums motorsports

if i do the motor work on the ex i am not taking short cuts, i know i will be dumping 3- 4 g into, (canadian funds) it might also be an axle as well, but for that i can sell my ex for 7g canadian with another 3-4 to buy what ever, so is the c-dale really what everyone is talking about??? also the only problem is that no one here in canada has a c-dale, i don't think there is any dealer either, so i am screwed, i might have to go to the states to buy one too, so that is the other thing to look at, i love the c-dale walsh moto, but i am looking at a couple g right there to my house,

Kenny how mcuh did you pay for yours, with shocks????
    i know 4 bangers is the way to go, and 2 strokes will live forever as it says in my sign....
    thanks for response, also where can i find more info about c-dale other than their web page, andy c-daleriders.com???
    thanks

Bro
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

Once you go 2 stroke you never go back, the trx250r will always be the best atv ever made by mass production.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast