Thread: new holeshot SR's on the ds450?

new holeshot SR's on the ds450?

from what ive seen in the video, and from what others have said, it looks like a itp holeshot style tire (sort of like the original holeshot versions), anyone think they have ties to itp, and got the scoop early on some new sr's?
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

For a company that's offering an ATV that's so technically advanced, why would they use old world technology like the holeshot SR's? When 75% of the GNCC racers out there are using Maxxis it doesn't take a genious to figure out what works best........

BRP Already has a contract with Carlisle/ITP, they have been putting them on the Outlanders since the 800 came out, before that it was Ohtsu, the Renegade comes stock with Holeshot ATRs for example

Originally posted by rjg2
    For a company that's offering an ATV that's so technically advanced, why would they use old world technology like the holeshot SR's? When 75% of the GNCC racers out there are using Maxxis it doesn't take a genious to figure out what works best........
    1- can-am has a contract with itp/carlisle
    2- holeshot SR, is the newest radial sport tire offering from itp, far more advanced than whatever your thinking of, get you facts straight, there are alot more itp loyalists out there than you say
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+

On the can-am website it says that the quad will have ITP Holeshot SR tyres.

Originally posted by 450robot
    1- can-am has a contract with itp/carlisle
    2- holeshot SR, is the newest radial sport tire offering from itp, far more advanced than whatever your thinking of, get you facts straight, there are alot more itp loyalists out there than you say
    I've always loved Holeshots, the only thing I don't like about them is the tendency to wear down quicker although my XCR's are a few years old with plenty of riding on them and they still have plenty of tread.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

Originally posted by rjg2
    and for your info, they did use SR's, so shut your stupid *** mouth
    +Jeremy D'ambrosio+