Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: little sahara ok

little sahara ok

new to this site how about any one going to little sahara in ok over thanksgiving its good times and not as far to drive to as glamis

A good size group from Kansas are headed that way for the week of Thanksgiving. We are going to try to get there Wednesday A.M.

Thumbs up

Not sure if I will be going this thanksgiving. I was just there at LS this last weekend. Lots of people, perfect temps for riding. Great place to ride, just wish I could find a 400ex or get a chance to bum a ride off of someone's to see how it compares to my 86 R.
    ALL ABOUT SAND!

WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

Originally posted by generalg
    Not sure if I will be going this thanksgiving. I was just there at LS this last weekend. Lots of people, perfect temps for riding. Great place to ride, just wish I could find a 400ex or get a chance to bum a ride off of someone's to see how it compares to my 86 R.
    thanksgiving is one of the best weekends there i have been for the last 5yrs. you should go if you never have lots of nice rides i have a 400 and a 4 seat buggy i'm taking you're welcome to a ride.

I may just have to take you up on that offer. I have been going down to LS for 24 yrs and I'm always itching to go back again. We have 2 sandrails as well. We are trying to maybe even trade the SandToys for a 400ex.... I will keep you posted.
    ALL ABOUT SAND!

WWW.GSAIRWERX.COM

Thumbs up Sand Dunes

Now that we got back into the quads after about a 5 year laps we made it back to Little Sahara around 3 weeks ago they really changed the campground but the dunes were still as much fun as they always have been, and now I can get my two boy's into the fun of riding quads and playing in the sand, we had a sandrail at one time but I have a lot more fun on the quad than with the rail. I see I am not the only one from Newton on this board, howdie generalg.

Paul
    Me- retired from riding, racing and miss it every day; oldest sons- 2005 450R, race ready and a lot of extras; Youngest son- sold his, he is in the US Army Infantry.

Can't wait until Thanksgiving. Got the quads loaded and we are headed to the LS in OK this Friday.

Here is some drag action at Little Sahara. Just ask me any questions about the dunes there. I am a pretty frequent rider there as many of you guys know. Here is a LOT of pictures I have of Little Sahara.

here is a bunch of Little Sahara dune pics I think that these pictures are the best on the net of the dunes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Had a great time in Waynoka. The dunes where in great shape. I hope to get some updated pics on my site real soon. Check this out...

Me and my friend were thinking about going, where about is LS ? WE live in Texas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast