Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kfx 450 long travel a-arms

kfx 450 long travel a-arms

I just saw a set of koq long travel a-arms for the kfx that are going on pro am rider Chad Reeds quad for this week end at the Taylorsville wpsa. they are +2 +1 and have 12 inches of travel. These are sweet, and from what I understand, they will be on the market by monday.

I have had my set of SMC fabrication arms for three weeks already. $575 for long travel

If your still interested in a set of LT let me know.. Most of the time I can knock off a percentage in give free shipping.

Take care
    YFZ450 - Motowoz Fronts - Elka Elite Rear - LSR Swinger - SMC LT a-arms
    Cylinder Works Cylinder - Weisco WR - Crank - Precision - Laker plastic - Rossier head

YFZ450R- Motowoz Shocks - LSR A-Arms - Precision Clamps - Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper - Pro Armor Nerfs- Pro Armor Skid

Ken, who out of your companies that u sell products have kfx lt arms? Thanks

Spanky101.. Sorry for the delay response at the time SMC fabrication. I have to call around to see about the other companies.
    Cylinder Works Cylinder - Weisco WR - Crank - Precision - Laker plastic - Rossier head

YFZ450R- Motowoz Shocks - LSR A-Arms - Precision Clamps - Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper - Pro Armor Nerfs- Pro Armor Skid

Thanks kenneth. Do you mind makin a call to nmotion and seeing how long for their pipe too? Thanks

hey spanky have you considered the dasa? I just got one and it is freaking awesome

The Nmotion exhaust will should be done in a couple weeks. However, Kevin@nmotion wont be back in till Tuesday of next week.

Ive for sure looked into the dasa and if the price is more on the nmotion i will proboly end up with the dasa. I am just stuck between the longer 99db can or the classic 101db pipe

Originally posted by pudamac12
    I have had my set of SMC fabrication arms for three weeks already. $575 for long travel
    Where are all these companies getting there ball joints or are they just using pins with hiems? The ball joint is a totally different taper then any other so none that are available now will work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast