Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate Dirt Wheels

I hate Dirt Wheels

The only thing dirtwheels is good for is looking at the pictures because all of the articles are b.s. They say the 400ex was the quad of the decade until something new comes along and all they do is rip on them. Since the Banshees debut in the yamaha lineup in 88 (i think) the have not done a single article about them besides from the dyno runs on some shee pipes. ATV sport is the way to go
    #72...Tricks up my Sleeve

"I just don't want to die without a few scars"

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan" Tom Landry

03 Tib GT2.7

i totally agree, there very bias towards the newest quads and products, i have yet to read any review that wasn;t good, there a bunch or idiots over there and i hate there mag atv sport all the way
    District 34 #6

THIS NAME IS OUTTA USE PLEASE PM ME UNDER MY NEW NAME QUADTRIX66 THANKS

what you folks are doing is stating your opinion, not facts. You know what they say about opinions right?
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

i like dirtwheels
    There is always going to be something better that people will like
    I havent really seen atv sport yet

Originally posted by 4punksdad
    what you folks are doing is stating your opinion, not facts. You know what they say about opinions right?
    opinions are like ****VIOLATION***** everyones got one
    Last edited by 4punksdad; 10-14-2002 at 07:24 PM.
    00' 440ex with all the mx mods.
    LSR, PEP, burguards, durablue, itp, wiseco, AC racing, douglas.

sponsors for 2004:
    cycle pros racing
    marcums motorsports

Re: I hate Dirt Wheels

Originally posted by MrRogers149
    Since the Banshees debut in the yamaha lineup in 88 (i think) the have not done a single article about them besides from the dyno runs on some shee pipes. ATV sport is the way to go
    Thats not true almost every year they review that quad but dont you think it might get old reviewing the same exact quad over and over year after year with no change to it? I mean if you dont do anyhting to it it can only be as good as the year before. So why focus your attention on a machine that has changed very little in 12 or so years when you have new more high tech quads coming out. I know that i would rather read something on a high tech quad that an outdated quad. I think the banshee is a great quad dont get me wrong. Plus they have done a couple of articles on modded banshees.
    Killer

i buy them all. i think someone is buying the same mag off the same discount shelf every year.lol.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

FACT-dirt wheels sucks

thats not a opinion, its fact, all you have to do is read the mag to figure that out

most magazines get paid to say the things they do about the payers quad or bike. how u think the magazines make money. u dont really think they pay all their employees with satisfaction of their magazine buyers??????
    01' 400ex-White Brothers slip-on w/12 discs, ground out welds in stock header,k&n fliter, precharger, stage 2 jets air box lid off, white brothers all-around cam, white brothers titanium valve springs, 22" razr 6ply up front and 20" rear razr 6ply, 15T (16 also)front and 38T (36 also)rear sprockets, PRM Baja front bumper, and PRM 6 pk. rack. (ya i know beer holder ooooooh! haha laugh about it!) WB e-brake block off, WB e-z pull clutch reducer, MSR raptor shorty clutch lever (yellow) Pingry's oversized oil tank.
    next mod-my next mod will not be soon since im workin on gettin a house! ya i know i never thought anything would come before my ex.

i just ordered the subscription to atv sport a few weeks ago, its way better, and theres not all thet utility crap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast