Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how old were you when you started riding?

how old were you when you started riding?

How old were you when you started riding and how long have you been riding?

dave
    1986 Honda 265R, New 89 motor, ported and polished by East Coast ATV, New Stock Honda clutch/clutch basket, FMF reed cage/ spacer/ and rad valve, 38mm keihn airstriker carb, K&N w/ outerwares, FMF fatty pipe, powercore 2 and Q silencer, Laeger +2 arms, Maier plastics, BAD saddle seat cover, Works triple rate steelers w/ rezzies, MOB aluminum swingarm, Lonestar dualrow bearing carrier, Durablue +2 axle, Durablue adjustable strut, AC Bumper, AC grab bar, AC nerfs, AC chassis skid, Lonestar anti-vibe steering stem, Lonestar handlebar clamp, Renthal bars, Douglas 190's w/ holeshots, Front and rear SS brake lines, Speed easy pull clutch lever, anti-fade locknut, SS bolt kit, Rocky mountain swingarm skid, and some more little goodies!

Football, baseball, soccer, golf, and tennis
    all take one ball
    Racing takes two!

SN: CrasHing3283

I was 7. been riding 25 years and it seems like just yesterday
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

I started on trx 70 when I was 4 and have been riding ever since.
    -Kevin-
    GNCC #444
    2013 Junior B Champion

Thanks to my 2014 sponsors:

Lexington Motorsports, MSR, Schaeffer's Racing Oil, WKC Powersports, GT Thunder, Wiseco Pistons, Precision, Spy Optics, Spider Grips, Panda's Powdercoating, Roll Design, IMS, Blingstar

about a year now lol:devil

when you rejoin under another user name and send me PM's asking why you got banned. THIS is why.
    Last edited by Ben; 10-15-2002 at 01:25 PM.

i started riding about the age of 7, which makes it about 7 years because i'm 14, i started out on a Honda 90 and i am on my second four wheeler

3 years old....big wheel....

i got a trx70 when i was 8 that thing seemed so fast then
    00' 440ex with all the mx mods.
    LSR, PEP, burguards, durablue, itp, wiseco, AC racing, douglas.

sponsors for 2004:
    cycle pros racing
    marcums motorsports

I got my first quad when I was 30 I'll be 32 in a couple weeks. Better late than never huh.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

well, to respond to my own thread, i started when i was 13 and and now 14. about a year and a half.

dave
    1986 Honda 265R, New 89 motor, ported and polished by East Coast ATV, New Stock Honda clutch/clutch basket, FMF reed cage/ spacer/ and rad valve, 38mm keihn airstriker carb, K&N w/ outerwares, FMF fatty pipe, powercore 2 and Q silencer, Laeger +2 arms, Maier plastics, BAD saddle seat cover, Works triple rate steelers w/ rezzies, MOB aluminum swingarm, Lonestar dualrow bearing carrier, Durablue +2 axle, Durablue adjustable strut, AC Bumper, AC grab bar, AC nerfs, AC chassis skid, Lonestar anti-vibe steering stem, Lonestar handlebar clamp, Renthal bars, Douglas 190's w/ holeshots, Front and rear SS brake lines, Speed easy pull clutch lever, anti-fade locknut, SS bolt kit, Rocky mountain swingarm skid, and some more little goodies!

Football, baseball, soccer, golf, and tennis
    all take one ball
    Racing takes two!

SN: CrasHing3283

when i was 6 my family get a Sportrax 90, i started riding it a little and when i was 7 i rode i a LOT
    Paul

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast