Thread: rear rock guard

rear rock guard

My son hit a small rock and bent the guard that has the tensioner on it so it was sitting all cross ways. I bent it back real easy with a 3x3 so I know it isn't sturdy at all. What else is out there since we trail ride a bit and will be going to St. Joes so I am SURE this will be an issue again shortly.

Thanks
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

I'm with you on this one. It would be nice to have a sturdy piece instead of what's on it. I'm always telling the kids, avoid the big rocks.
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

It's kinda like putting a lift kit and big tires on a truck and telling people...don't take it off road...sheesh. I can't believe I am the only one having this issue with ALL the racers out there. I would figure most would have them all mangled considering my son is fairly tame.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Originally posted by forgiven
    It's kinda like putting a lift kit and big tires on a truck and telling people...don't take it off road...sheesh. I can't believe I am the only one having this issue with ALL the racers out there. I would figure most would have them all mangled considering my son is fairly tame.
    most racers don't encounter large rocks on the tracks.. LOL!

did you order that guard from MaximumRPM?

Yes I did.

Originally posted by forgiven
    Yes I did.
    Let me know how it fits.
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

Will do...I am a little nervous though.