Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which LT A-arms?

Which LT A-arms?

I'm going to buy a set of Long travel A-arms. I plan on buying Housers. I can't decide if I should get slicast or regular long travels. Can anyone help me out?
    Also, does anyone know where to get a good deal on them. The best deals I've found so far are on ebay.

What type of riding are you doing, XC or MX? I have the Slicast and they are worth the extra money, super easy to adjust. I don't see the long travels without Slicast much anymore.

Check out the site below for good prices, I'm not sure if Ebay is cheaper or not. Lake City
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

'04 450r
    number 58 -- CMRC
    sponsors '07--Utopia Optics-M.Tremblay Hipertech--GSF racing

get some roll design long travel and ill sell ya a set of fronts and rear elite triple rate... long travel elkas for cheap..
    hi

I do a little of both XC and MX. I have the shocks already. I got a decent deal on some noleen longtravels. I'm just trying to decide on a-arms. Not really a big fan of Lonestar. The price isn't bad so I'll think about it. Thanks.

I have HOUSER none slicast.. Just the regulars were fine for me and I absolutely love them!! Its gonna be a coin toss for you. How much you think your gonna use the SLICAST feature??

What length are your shocks, because that will narrow your choices down depending on the length. The Housers are 19.5".
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

you should check out smc fabrication a arms also. $575 for long travel and your shocks will work with them

He said the shocks are a little under 20". I assume they are 19.5". I would measure them but I won't even get to see the shocks for a couple more months or so. I am in Iraq.
    I am buying parts for when I get home. You know, as far as adjusting them. I will more than likely set them and not touch them. I guess I could save some money and just buy the regular non slicast. It has reg +2 ASR a-arms on it now. Either way I will have a big improvement.

Have you looked at any other brand of arms?
    04 450R -Red
    ----------------------------------------------
    HiPer carbon fiber beadlocks -razr front and rears AC belly skid, Pro Pegs, and stadium bumper. GT Thunder rear linkage and shock revalve. Air box lid removed 185 main jet, carbon bill ballance hmf full exhaust, hotcam stage2. +2 LT Jd Performance arms with LT Motowoz shocks RPM dominator axle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast