Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: pimpinyfz450

Originally posted by pimpinyfz450
    yes noreverse everything is gonna go out this week once again i am very sorry and like i told ryan this is probly more my fault then his i told him that he couldnt take anything i paid for when he left .i figured he would be back like any other young kid but he never came back he will call every now and then and leave a message but thats about it .
    Cool! Thanks for being a stand up dad.
    You buy these parts, he collects the $ for selling them, and now you have to eat the cost of shipping too? If I had did that to my dad when I was at home, I'd be better off not to come home!
    (I've got a 13 year old son myself now).

Originally posted by pimpinyfz450
    thank you all again for your patience in this matter it is very appreciated .i have all of your information and your parts will be shipped this week .I am trying to patch things up with my son and this is the best way i can do it ,i just want him to come home if not for me for his mother
    Like I said above, I hope ya get everythng ironed out between you two.

Good luck and thanks again.
    03 Raptor Bone stock... Honest!

03/04 Raptor built from parts.
    It's stock too of course...

allparts are shipped exept the handle bars i for got to grab them they will go out tomarrow

tracking info

andrew75 your frame tracking # 1zae53910345285221

noreversesucks your rims and tires had to go usps cause you have no home address .i sent them to your po box or where ever the address you gave me was here is your confirmation #420634459101038555749137035996

the shipping place is called ship it .and it is in fulton ny if you need any more info on your shippments the phone # there is 315-593-7363

once again thank you all for your patience in this matter it is greatly appreciated .

Damnit Its alright I can wait I mean ive been waiting 3.5 months no use getting in a hurry now LOL jk/

can someone please get me this guys phone number becuase its been a month since he said he was going to send the stuff and i still dont have my freakin handlebars! please help me out guys

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567