Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: pimpinyfz450

its offical pimpinyfz450 is a thief .its been a month since i paid for the frame and still no word or frame . i tried to make a claim thru paypal but no luck .it seems he has no funds .well best of luck to the rest of you that has done business with this person.

ryan92 I tried to send you a pm ,its said your pm box is full

Originally posted by pimpinyfz450
    i dont understand how you can 'jet' someone who has yet to rip anyone off, people are getting their stuff, i have kept in touch with everyone, so looks to me like your the one being a dick by jumping on the bytch wagon a little to soon
    you still sticking by these words or can i assume your the loser i thought you to be?
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by andrew75
    its offical pimpinyfz450 is a thief .its been a month since i paid for the frame and still no word or frame . i tried to make a claim thru paypal but no luck .it seems he has no funds .well best of luck to the rest of you that has done business with this person.
    paypal is annoying...if you paid with a credit card, call them. they will stop payment to paypal...that may motivate paypal to find $$ in his account...

Originally posted by dlerch
    paypal is annoying...if you paid with a credit card, call them. they will stop payment to paypal...that may motivate paypal to find $$ in his account...
    eh, lerch you're probably jumping the gun. it's probably just a "mail problems, or misunderstandings, or even miscomunications???..." (see http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=300141 for the exact same statement, made by a man much wiser than me) You know, some people do have those problems. I personally havn't, but lets face it, can't all be perfect. let's cut this guy some slack, all people have good hearts, and they dont need you telling him how to go about getting his money back. geesh...some people...
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

Originally posted by derekhonda
    eh, lerch you're probably jumping the gun. it's probably just a "mail problems, or misunderstandings, or even miscomunications???..." (see http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=300141 for the exact same statement, made by a man much wiser than me) You know, some people do have those problems. I personally havn't, but lets face it, can't all be perfect. let's cut this guy some slack, all people have good hearts, and they dont need you telling him how to go about getting his money back. geesh...some people...
    so by your above statement you're perfect? oh no we're all in trouble!!

...anyway regardless of whether there is or isn't a "misunderstanding" in this thread, it's not for me to decide....all i am trying to do is help someone out that may or may not have had experience with paypal, and their lack of "motivation"...i'm not getting in the middle of something i don't belong in...Pappy is a mod, and it looks to be under his control...hey if i'm wrong for trying to help this guy out, sorry about that peeps....and by the way when making comparisons, let's try to make it apples to apples.....you really do make me laugh little boy... by the way don't you have some chores to do? or do your parents just give you everything you have?......

Originally posted by andrew75
    I still have recieved the tires/wheels I paid for either...

Here's a link and contact info for the Fulton police if anybody else wants to let them know about Terry, (pimpinyfz450).

http://www.fultonpd.com/contact.htm

To call Fulton Police in an emergency: Dial 911
    Non-emergency: (315) 598-2111
    To contact the desk officer: (315) 598-2007
    Criminal Investigations Division: 592-3426, 592-3431
    03 Raptor Bone stock... Honest!

03/04 Raptor built from parts.
    It's stock too of course...

people like him **** it up for everyone else.get his address from andrew75 and go to his house and beat the hell out of him,then take his bikes and give everyone there parts.i hate low down people like that.people like us work very hard for our money and it's thugs like him that take's our money and goes and buy's shlt with our money.when he gets low on money he gets back on the computer.he probably dont even own any quads.i see pappy sale's a shlt load of stuff and he has nothing but good feedback and the only feedback i see on you is a bunch of angry people ready to kick your @$$.get a life buddy and give there money back.
    be smart get on a honda.
    Need a lift,stick a jack up your a**

2007 Trx450er
    Maxxis razr2 front
    Itp holeshot hd rear
    Clarke gas tank
    Polished hmf slip-on
    Ac nerfbars
    Motorsport bumper
    Douglas ultimate billet rims
    Moose handguards
    Moose fatbars
    Uni air filter
    Prm skids
    Klotz race gas
    Thumper oil
    DP Brakes
    Tag Sprockets
    RK Chain

Soon to have
    Elka Elite shock's
    Houser +1 Arms
    Hiper beadlocks
    Rossier Full System
    Athena Big Bore 490
    Hot Rods Stroker Crank
    Mega Cycle Cam

2004 DVX400 Sold

pimpinyfz450

I purchased a LOT of stuff at one time from Terry (pimpinyfz450). I will admit that it took him longer than most people to ship me my stuff, but I did get it...... as described or better. He did answer the phone and pm's when I checked up on him...... (I think HE should make more of an effort to update his buyers when something comes up or delays the shipment).

I (and most sellers) try to ship my stuff the next day or so, but a lot of people seem to think that shipping out by next week is acceptable....... Most people buy things they need now, so I understand the anxiety. And most people are reasonable and understanding of legitimate reasons for delays..... but EVERYTHING purchased should be received in 2 weeks max anywhere in the US unless the UPS Plane crashes or something.

Some wise person once said "If everyone would treat others as they want to be treated, the world would be a lot better place".

Sorry for the ramble.

Re: pimpinyfz450

Originally posted by rayzorback
    I purchased a LOT of stuff at one time from Terry (pimpinyfz450). I will admit that it took him longer than most people to ship me my stuff, but I did get it...... as described or better. He did answer the phone and pm's when I checked up on him...... (I think HE should make more of an effort to update his buyers when something comes up or delays the shipment).

I (and most sellers) try to ship my stuff the next day or so, but a lot of people seem to think that shipping out by next week is acceptable....... Most people buy things they need now, so I understand the anxiety. And most people are reasonable and understanding of legitimate reasons for delays..... but EVERYTHING purchased should be received in 2 weeks max anywhere in the US unless the UPS Plane crashes or something.

Some wise person once said "If everyone would treat others as they want to be treated, the world would be a lot better place".

Sorry for the ramble.
    Your a little behind the times.
    00' 400EX
    semi loaded

Marcus You will be Missed. See you on the other side my friend. R.I.P.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast