Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pimpinyfz450

I think it's pretty horrible that he has someone else's money and the part is still attached to the quad.

just to let everyone know the update pimpinyfz450 also goes by honda116 on ******** .i email him on 5-13-07 to ask for my money back and no word has been heard again .so i have taken action with paypal .

no moderator on this site is from NY or involved with this individual to my knowledge.

sounds like a doushbag to me. maybe he needs to stay on the other site, he will be un-welcome here
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

pappy your a *** thats why i tried to buy a frame from you and sent you like 400 pms and so did 2 of my friends and my cousin but no returns huh thats weird .i think you list stuff you dont got ,and you future racer i gave you your money back on my own ,i didnt have to do nothing but i did so you should not have nothing to say .did you tell them you sent me a e check that took 4 days to clear then 4 days to go into my account and 2 days later i gave you your money back cause you where pming me like crazy.you people need to understand that things take time its not instantainiously that you pay and get it .like i said before right in my thread it says you pay for shipping , that meens i use your money to ship so you gotta wait for me to get the money its gotta go through paypal ,then the bank its a hole long process. noreverse your case was a mistake wow the shipping labels got mixed up i am sorry i told you that,i just got them back like and hour ago they will go out to you tomarrow .i dont know what all you are thinking like 30 people bought stuff from this quad and the only thing that has not been received is the frame and the nerfs and that just cause i stripped the whole quad and then i could not get the pro pegs off .wow you people really need to get a life . you act like im trying to ripp you all of but when you want your money back i do it instantly no problems i could see posting this junk if i ripped you off but i havent ripped anybody off .so grow up and stop trying to be little atvriders superstars and **** .

I to once shipped parts to the wrong dude its a easy mistake when your selling so many parts at a time. People on here start running their mouth about people steeling their money and stuff way to soon if they don't got the part they paid for with in a week they always claim the seller ran off with their money. I highly dought pimpinyfz450 is going to rip any one of if hes trying to part out quads, I think he would know better than to rip some one off when hes trying to part 2 quads out because if he did every one would stop buying from him.

But I could be wrong ....

exactly ..............wow finally someone with some common sense

haha man, i sent you the money, 3 days later it cleared, 5 days after it cleared you told me it would be going out that day, 3 days after that, u informed me it would be going out the next day. wow...... who in their right mind is going to wait 2 weeks for a part to be shipped out when they needed the part to be shipped next day after payment cleared like YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD. you have went back on your word so many times its a little rediculous. its easy to make stuff up as you have proven.....

Originally posted by pimpinyfz450
    exactly ..............wow finally someone with some common sense
    Don't act like a saint, you made a mistake, and it seems like you are trying to make good on it. But also:

they WILL be sent tomorrow which is SATURDAY 5-12...
    and then....on 05/16......

wow the shipping labels got mixed up i am sorry i told you that,i just got them back like and hour ago they will go out to you tomarrow
    Just make good on it, and people will leave you alone. Too many people have gotten ripped off, and a mistake, even an honest one with all intentions to get fixed....if it goes on and on....people get *****y. Just in all seriousness....change positions with the guy who bought the parts. Tell me you wouldn't be a little mad....
    2001 400ex
    2003 Argo Bigfoot

wow he told me the same thing about the frame that he was doing to send it out on 5-12-07. i said then send me a tracking #and proof of shipping ,but he had to go to a cookout saturday .on 5-13-07 which is sunday he sent me a pm saying that the frame has just been picked up that morning for packaging and will be sent out the next day which would have been 5-14-07 .i dont know of any packing company or shipper that works on sunday.so i said in my pm if this is true than send me a tracking # and the name of the company shipping by 5-14-07 or i want my money back and still have no peply to my last pm .the point is this, i sent him money ,when he wanted payment .instant fund were transfered .if i didnt need the frame i would have not bought it .but i know for a fact it doesnt take two weeks to recieve fund thru paypal and to the bank .but the point is this, if you have this hard of a time shipping parts you might want to quit selling parts .by the way all i want is my frame i paid for or my money back

Originally posted by pimpinyfz450
    pappy your a *** thats why i tried to buy a frame from you and sent you like 400 pms and so did 2 of my friends and my cousin but no returns huh thats weird
    first jackass, i sell to people who have money not wishfull pm's sent by you or your cohorts. didnt you have another name that was blacklisted for ripping people off on this site? as far as me selling items, i have sold 6 or 7 frames in the past month, all left the day the payment arrived, whats your lame excuse?

and doodrider =slow. the company you keep is showing your intelligence.

clear these issues up so i can lock your account. your type is not wanted or needed in our sport and damn well not wanted on our site.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast