Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pimpinyfz450

Hybrid View

Thumbs down pimpinyfz450

My first ripoff from this site I guess.
    I bought a pair of tires/wheels from him.
    I sent a moneyorder, got no tires/wheels, and then he deleted the entire for sale thread.
    03 Raptor Bone stock... Honest!

03/04 Raptor built from parts.
    It's stock too of course...

i wrote you a message telling you what happend ,like i said in the message i am doing 2 part outs at the moment .i made a shipping run last week and i must have mixed up the shipping labels or somthing cause your parts and someone else's parts all went to one person ,luckily he was a honest guy and got ahold of me to let ma know he was returning them ,they are in route back to me and i should receive them tomarrow and ill shipp them back out to you ,i am very sorry for the mix up understand that it was a mistake and i am very sorry.this is why when you where telling me you didnt receive them i was hessitant to return your message because my shipper said they had been received i thought you where just trying to get your money back and keep my parts but like i said i am very sorry for the mix up you will have them soon

pimpinyfz seems to be a pretty honest guy, he just needs to learn that some of us cant wait 2-3 weeks to receive a part after the payment has cleared. otherwise i have no problem with him.

Originally posted by FutureRacer
    pimpinyfz seems to be a pretty honest guy, he just needs to learn that some of us cant wait 2-3 weeks to receive a part after the payment has cleared. otherwise i have no problem with him.
    I dunno if he's honest or not yet. I still haven't recieved the tires/wheels I paid for.
    Hell, I don't even mind waiting as long as a person lets the other guy know what's happening.
    If he would've told me he made a mistake and shipped them to somebody else, it wouldn't have been a big deal at all.

(BTW, his response in this thread above is the first he's told me about the shipping mistake.)

But instead, he assumes I'm trying to rip him off? and then delete's the entire thread where he posted the tires/wheels for sale to begin with. Then sends me this PM;

pimpinyfz450 wrote on 04-29-2007 03:06 PM:
    listen if you read the response from the other day on my thread all parts have been shipped i am a busy man i do alotta part outs so when i go to shipp stuff out i do it all at once im not gonna make a special trip for one persons 150$ they have been shipped . go to my thread and delete that post or i will turn you into the moderator oh yeah which is my cousin.i will hve a tracking # soon the lady at shipping place didnt put it on the receipt.

Like I told him in the PM I sent him, I'll gladly post positive feedback for him when I recieve the tires.
    03 Raptor Bone stock... Honest!

03/04 Raptor built from parts.
    It's stock too of course...

well i can say one thing about buying and selling, when you recieve somebodys money. people need to do the best they can to make people happy ,if not they want buy from them again. i purcahsed a frame from pimpinyfz450 on 5-1-07 and now toady 5-10-07 still not word about the frame being shipped out, if you cant ship items you sell within 2 to 3 business . then it might be a good idea to stay out of the selling business. just my two cents

It would piss me off when he played the "moderator is my cousin" card. WTF pretty ***** *** move to me.
    00' 400EX
    semi loaded

Marcus You will be Missed. See you on the other side my friend. R.I.P.

okay Andrew i sent you a pm telling you why its taking so long and that it wasnt just you the the hold up with the frame was holding back, the guy needs his nerfs too.... everything is going out today or tomorrow...

wow, he played the today or tomorrow card on me a couple times, im glad i already got my money back, if i were you guys i would just get my money back and leave it be, dont risk getting ripped off.

they arent getting ripped off... the pro-pegs are stuck on the frame... i need to ship the nerfs as well... so until i can get them off i cant ship either... i made things good with you... they WILL be sent tomorrow which is SATURDAY 5-12...

good luck everyone, i hope no one gets ripped off, personally i think it is rediculous to have to wait 2 weeks for a guy to even ship your part after already have had your money, let alone you receive it!!! again, good luck!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast