Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can-Am DS450...

Can-Am DS450...

Check out the website, not a lot of info, but towards the end of the video you can see the ds450 from a few different angles, looks to be as promising as I hoped it would. I had a feeling Can-Am would show everybody whats up... Sound like it will be the lightest 450 and most powerfull...
    Check it out...
    http://can-amds450.com

EDIT: Here are some low res, small screenshots of the video...

#76 2002 Cannondale
    DirtSurfers
    Iowa OHV
    IATVHSS

eh, itll be just like all the other 450s...This sport will eventually get to the point where there will be about 5 or 6 colors to pick from, all will be aluminum frame, EFI and a 450 motor... now the real question is do you want it in blue, red, green, yellow, or orange??

I agree! all are going in the same direction!
    2006 450er Xc beast
    2004 400ex xc (forsale pm me for info)
    www.myspace.com/xcracer48
    *Cameron Rogers*
    www.csrracing.net
    CSR RACING
    2007 sponsors
    My Parents, Shamrock Honda,Rated X motorsports, Fasst co., MSR apparell, Sunoco race fuels, Bearden Oil Co., Cardio Stack, Scott goggles, ASV inventions, Kenda tires!!
    others still pending!

Haha reminds me of when the Predator came out, cuz they had a special website for that. They are only gonna be able to make a frame so light before they become weak....... I see they have the exhaust coming out the left side. The bottom frame rails are almost as close as the KFXs main box rail. Looks ugly too!
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

looks OK
    only if stupid companies would realize how gay some of the new sport quads looked. like the kfx450 and the new ds450 they have that retarded chunky robot spaceship crap plastic looks.
    like IMO the 250r and banshee look the best because they are just normal not all fancy ****, like the 450r and yfz are way better looking than compared to the kfx450 and new ds450 but the R and SHEE look the best PERIOD
    Re: Who wants to race?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StickerMan
    I want to race someone in the Houston, Texas area. I ride a 250ex and I will smoke any of you guys. I have a twin turbo kit and have about 200 hp and a linkless chain. Here is a pic of me so you can see the front of me because when i race you all you will see is the back of me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO

Im excited.

Im still in love with the kfx too.

Very true, the KFX and this new DS look like garbage, the old 250rs look so sweet, i lke the look of the LT 500s too, i think the yami looks the bets out of the 450s. and out of all 4 strokes i would say the 400ex looks the best, but the 250r had the best look ever

i dont see why everybody gets all offended and dont care when a new 450 quad comes out... to me... it mean #1 our sport is getting bigger and better #2 bikes are getting better and more compatition to be better #3 soon the bikes can come off the show room floor race ready like the dirt bikes
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

Its a good sign that another brand 450 is coming out because it means the 450s are selling and that means quads are growing ,so its all good.

But i think its going to be pretty much the same thing as the other 450s. Personally i think all the 450s need to go up a level or two on the stock hp ratings as well.

i dont get offended, they are just getitng boring. Looks like by the way tings are going by 2010 there will be yamaha, honda, kawi, suzuki, polaris, KTM, ATK, and now can-am 450s....Yes it does mean it is growing but i think better growth would come from 250 race quads.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast