Thread: What to buy?

What to buy?

I canceled the insurance on my truck for 2 months.This will allow me to save up some money.I should only be making about 320 a week.I hope to save up around 2 grand.I am getting about 800 back for taxes.

I was thinking.Should I get an aftermarket frame and swingarm or a 330 big bore and completly rebuild my lower end to.I would use my Jd performance A-arms and wp shocks on the frame.And my stock steering stem.Rebuild some of my lower end and bore,piston,and rings.

With the 330 I would get a new crank,centercases,clutch basket,all the stuff in the tranny that needs replaced,counterbalancer,ESR ignition,Basicly a really fast motor.

I Would love to get an aren's frame and swingarm.Meybe the steering stem to.Does anyone know about how much the frames run.When they first came out I think they where 1200.Now there building them differently though.

So what do you guys think I should do?
    86 trx250r.Jd performance,WP,Renthal,herman racing,durablue,pivotworks,fmf,dg,ac,douglas,maxxi s,pep,uni,motion pro,nac's,hinson,fastline,All balls,

Gonna be done someday.....

02 400ex maxxis,Uni,HMF,Renthal,factory effex.

97 300ex uni,works.

04 yfz450

You ever save up enough for a new truck
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News