Thread: Post your pics of your raptor 350!! no warriors aloud

Talking Post your pics of your raptor 350!! no warriors aloud

post your pics of your rappy 350s
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

hey dumb dumb that quad is the warrior you would know if your in to quads my friend
    B.Hunter

Yeah raptor 350's are the same thing as warriors just a little bit lighter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2002 Honda 440ex

Mods: 06 plastic, Noleen HVO exhaust, 440 big bore kit, Hotcams Stage 2, JE 13:1 High Preformance Piston, New valves and Springs, Freshly Rebuilt Carb, +1 A-arms, Stock axle with +4" spacers, aluminum air box, custom air box lid, Razr's on front, Kenda in back, Pro Armor Nerfs, Fly handle Bars, Oura Grips, New Black honda seat, Fresh Black Powder Coating all around, Air Scoops, K&N Filter with Sleeve, Aftermarket metal Thumb Throttle, and alot more but cant think of it.

2008 Yamaha Grizzly 660

Mods: 27in ITP Mudlites, 1000 pound warn winch, and um.. well stock pretty much...

nice quad are you going to do some more upgrade
    B.Hunter

Originally posted by BossHogg
    hey dumb dumb that quad is the warrior you would know if your in to quads my friend
    buddy i posted this thread 2 months ago and the fact of the matter is i didnt want pics of warriors cuz there ugly ... secondly i'll run circles around you with knowladge of anything with engines
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

Warriors are ugly????

I guess mine is ugly then. lol
    2002 Warrior FST 446

Yeah stock warriors could look better but they can look awesome with the right stuff on them. And yea im plaining on getting stuff on my warrior soon after i get all the stuff for the 440ex. O and you say the warriors look bad.. the raptor 350s dont look so good them selfs... (stock... mostly)
    2002 Honda 440ex

Mods: 06 plastic, Noleen HVO exhaust, 440 big bore kit, Hotcams Stage 2, JE 13:1 High Preformance Piston, New valves and Springs, Freshly Rebuilt Carb, +1 A-arms, Stock axle with +4" spacers, aluminum air box, custom air box lid, Razr's on front, Kenda in back, Pro Armor Nerfs, Fly handle Bars, Oura Grips, New Black honda seat, Fresh Black Powder Coating all around, Air Scoops, K&N Filter with Sleeve, Aftermarket metal Thumb Throttle, and alot more but cant think of it.

2008 Yamaha Grizzly 660

Mods: 27in ITP Mudlites, 1000 pound warn winch, and um.. well stock pretty much...

I forgot that 250Ex's are a god-send to earth, I'm so sorry
    1996 Yamaha Warrior 350
    -PC candy apple red frame
    -G-Force extended rear axle
    -Tusk Front sport bumper
    -HMF Sport Series Pipe
    -FMF Hi-Flo Header Pipe
    -Tusk Front wheel spacers
    -Moose bars
    -K&N Air Filter
    -Holeshots
    -Red Powermadd handguards
    -MORE TO COME!!

"I was in 6th gear tapped and some chick on a moped passed me."

people a warrior may be close to a raptor 350 but not as close as u think, they re did the engine and i think some frame mods and plastics so there basicly teh same bike but not as similer as most htink and at the end there both over weight machines with a engine that strugles to move it
    ''MKF'''miakwadfathers
    mods:
    pro armor v cross bumper in black
    tusk nerf bars
    uni filter
    20 razers on the rear
    22 kenda radial up front
    powermade handgards
    hmf full system in black
    rear wheel spaces
    coming soon:
    rev box, shocks

Originally posted by klutchbuster250
    people a warrior may be close to a raptor 350 but not as close as u think, they re did the engine and i think some frame mods and plastics so there basicly teh same bike but not as similer as most htink and at the end there both over weight machines with a engine that strugles to move it
    Dude the raptor 350 weighs 375lbs, last time I checked the 400ex and z 400 weighed 376 and 375, the truth is the rappy is crying for a 400 kit, but even being a 350 it isn't all that bad. The Warrior was overweight because, steel heel gaurds, steel front bumper, steel rear bumper, super oversized muffler, heavy 22 rears. Most people replace all that stuff I mentioned. It will always be front heavy because of the position of the motor, but if your a hill climber you like that.
    2002 Warrior FST 446