Thread: mojave wont kick start

mojave wont kick start

my mojave won't kick start it sounds like it wants to but wont i tried to start it by kicking probably about 100 times. it will coast start. any ideas on what might be wrong?
    06 YFZ450 SE

clean your carb jets it is prolly gummed up not allowing it to get suffecient fuel to start. If that dont work talk to Greg at cycleworksracing.net
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

I got it to kickstart about 2-3 hours ago. I didnt do anything to the carb I just left the gas turned on instead of turning it off after im done riding it. then about 2 hours after i rode it the first time today and having the gas left on for 2 hours it started on about the 10th kick then after that about the 1st or 2nd kick ever since then. Thanks for your input though.
    06 YFZ450 SE

Is it getting good spark? When mine wouldn't start, it had very weak spark. I could put my finger on the plug when it was in the cap and kick it over and barely feel it. If you have bad spark it is most likely the stator.
    '07 YFZ 450 Special Edition
    AC Blackline Bumper
    Sedona Slingshots
    Kenda Klaw MXF's
    G-Force Axle
    DG nerfs

J Clay #9

Your valve's are hammered in