Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see those Z's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Yamaha YFZ450 Special Edition (Mine)
    LRD Pro4 Series Full Exhaust, Full DG Skidplates, DG V-Lite Pro (Black) Bumper, DG Grab Bar, Pro Taper Handlebars, Pro Armor Kill Switch, Dynojet Jet Kit, NoToil Airbox, K&N Air Filter, Dynatek CDI Box

2006 Yamaha Raptor 700 (Mine)
    Stock

2004 Suzuki LTZ-250 (Brothers)
    Yoshi Slip On Pipe

2002 Arctic Cat 375 4x4 (Dad's)

2003 Arctic Cat 250 4x4 (Mine)

I thought I was the only one from Hazard County!
    KY M...did the CDI make a difference? I just put a RS3 pipe on mine and it made quite a difference. Just curious for my next mod...

We had our annual trip up north, and this year would be the Z250's first time up there with all the mods. Well with the cam it vibates a ton more, and the pipe doesn't have a rubber mount, so the vibation ended up snapping the heat guard right off the mounts, so my brother either wants to shave off the mounts or buy the Pro Circuit head pipe. But I don't he will cause he's getting to big for it, and wants to get something bigger.

Oh, that Pro Com did make a difference. If you read on the first page that lists all the mods done to ours. When we have the stock CDI box it rev's alot higher ?!?! For some reason. So when we put the Pro Com box on it doesn't rev as higher. We send Pro Com a e-mail to see what they had to say, but they havn't replied. We're thinking that the Pro Com box is alittle safer, and doesn't allow the engine to over rev. It's not a big deal cause the Z250 doesn't really make alot of power in the higher RPM's
    2004 400EX

Yes It made a difference. They gave Us 2 when we tested them an A and a B. When I put the B in she wouldn't let me take it back out been in ever since. With the B it revs alittle faster and has better bottom end punch From a small roll in 2nd I can ride a pretty good wheelie with out topping it out on the limiter. But than again Im 5'8 and 220 so I can shift my weight and get it up pretty easy.

As far as procom I don't know which one they are selling to the public a or b. IF you have questions about it Call them I've talked to them a few time thru the process. It was cool to test them but was even better they were FREE!!!!

Hey, thanks for the responses...I'm satisfied with my 250 at the moment. I know if I had a 400cc or above, I'd probably kill myself...I still feel the effects from a crash I had back in the 80's

I don't mean to deviate from the topic but...how many of you have the Yosh RS3? I took the spark arrestor out because of the diameter of the exhaust hole (it's so tiny) My question is... is there another spark arrestor that has a bigger outlet? Or should I just modify the one I got by removing the the tiny outlet?

Or purchase this spark arrestor:

http://www.motoworldracing.com/media/Yoshimura/yosh-06-spark-arrestor.jpg

just keep the one that you pulled out of it out. because the one you can buy i think is the same one that comes in it.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

This is the one I'm talking about, the outlet looks much bigger...

O okay. well my friend has the RS3 exhaust on his 300ex and he just took the stock spark aresster out and rode it without it. it sounds better also.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

I agree 100% but unfortunately, my neighbors liked the stock pipe I'll get back to the thread with some new pics...of the pipe.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast