Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ran out of wheelie tricks

Unhappy ran out of wheelie tricks

ok I seriously ran out of tricks that I can think of while ridding wheelies...so I need some input of some new tricks you people might know of that I should try next.
    87 250r
    blue lakers front and rear, pro taper bars, p51 ishocks, esr trx5 centermount pipe&silencer, esr hanger, esr air box eliminator kit, esr shifter, vforce 3 reeds, 38mm air stryker, port/polish, bored, cr head gasket, ac racing nerfs, +2 +1 laegers, ims oversized tank, devol kicker.

superman???
    07 Honda Trx 450r special ed. flames
    rox hand guards more too come!!!

!Monster Energy!

how about you tell us what you CAN do and then it would make it 10x easier for us to name stuff that isnt listed.
    SOLD! bye bye yfz450! HELLOOOOOO F4i

I can do: supermans, highchairs, special k's, sitting backwards, standing on top of the handle bars, putting it on the grab bar and putting feet underneath the handle bars and laying with my head almost touching the ground, and also puttin my feet in the nets and riding it like that to, shifting through all the gears, kinda can do no handers. Thats pretty much it, and I'm at a loss for new ideas....
    87 250r
    blue lakers front and rear, pro taper bars, p51 ishocks, esr trx5 centermount pipe&silencer, esr hanger, esr air box eliminator kit, esr shifter, vforce 3 reeds, 38mm air stryker, port/polish, bored, cr head gasket, ac racing nerfs, +2 +1 laegers, ims oversized tank, devol kicker.

06 ltr450

Pro Taper Charmichael, Fly racing Barpad and Clamps, Cherry bomb, pro armor nerfs, ac racing bumper, removed baffle and lid, lonestar graphics and seat cover, hisnson complete clutch, hinson clutch cover, maxxis razr mx on the rear on douglas beadlocks, Acerbic HandGuards (Black), Renthal 13th front sprocket, KandN Filter, Outwear, Full yosh system, rental diamond grips, Pro desing Kil switch

^^^^ I can already do both of those with ease, I'm looking for something a lot more challenging, and more unique. But thank you very much for at least trying.
    87 250r

Do a stand up (feet in grab bar) and jump up into a highchair.
    07 Raptor 700 - Stockkk
    94 Ford Lightning - A lot of goodies
    10 Focus Coupe 5 speed - A few goodies. 40mpg.

how about standing on the front bumper and doing a wheelie like that. so you are facing the back of the quad..

you can also try to stand on the handlebars..

and you can sit on the hood with the handlebars over top you legs and do it backwards like that.

have you tried putting you belly on the seat and you left hand holding the left footpeg, turn your body so your feet are pointing the right side of the quad(do a spreader with your legs)..

sorry the last one is hard to explain but looks very cool..

if you have mastered the tricks you have learned you can start doing combo's.. seat stand to spreader/highchair and all that stuff..

oh.. have you tried jumping off the quad and on to the ground then back on..
    Thanks to my fans my name is an Anthem..

Live Life..Do one thing a day that scares you

Xbox360Live GamerTag = Upgrayed
    Playstation 3 GamerTag = U-p-g-r-a-y-e-d

well I've got a new trick that I think I invented. I'm currently still working on it, but I'll get pics of as soon as I can actually do it. I can't describe it yet, can't have anyone mastering it before I do!!
    87 250r

1 handed wheelie standing up on the seat? It seems so simple, yet so hard
    2004 400ex for sale! Mildly modded, tons of parts replaced. $2350

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=352962

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast