Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: borich to can - am

borich to can - am

i just saw that he singed a deal with can am and is going to be running a outlander in the WPSA ATV Powersports QuadTerrain.

Yep and don't be too surprised if you see him on a Can-Am 450 after summer break too. It should be unveiled at the dealer show in May. Word has it Can-Am has their eyes set on Natalie also.
    2008 KFX450R

Man he is running for a championship and he is going to switch his gncc program half way through the season and run a brand new bike that no one knows how to set up? That wouldn't be good!

Originally posted by Dale512
    Yep and don't be too surprised if you see him on a Can-Am 450 after summer break too. It should be unveiled at the dealer show in May. Word has it Can-Am has their eyes set on Natalie also.
    is this can-am 450 going to be like the other 450s

Originally posted by coryatver
    Man he is running for a championship and he is going to switch his gncc program half way through the season and run a brand new bike that no one knows how to set up? That wouldn't be good!
    My understanding from the original post is that he will continue running the GNCC's on his Honda, but will also be running the WPSA events in a Utility type class on the Outlander.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Originally posted by Dale512
    I really like can-am but if they get natalie im gonna be pissed . Natalie should be on a honda and nothing else. Why dont they pick up someone with alot of potential who HASNT reached the top yet. It would mean alot more if can am was able to bring someone else to conquer natalies number 1 spot on this rumored 450 you mentioned.

Borich won't run a Can-am in GNCC's. Theres no way he'll run an unproven machine when hes at the highest level of the sport.
    Thanks to my 2010 sponsors/supporters:
    CV4
    BNR Motorsports
    GT Thunder
    Spider Grips
    Scott USA
    Powermadd

"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me"

Originally posted by Flynbryan19
    Borich won't run a Can-am in GNCC's. Theres no way he'll run an unproven machine when hes at the highest level of the sport.
    I'd have to disagree, for a certain amount of money, people will do anything-regardless of the outcome.

On a side note, it's not like Can-Am doesn't know what they are doing. I hope they come out with something great to give us something to talk about.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Originally posted by yfz stealer
    is this can-am 450 going to be like the other 450s
    Has Can-Am ever come out with something that has looked like the competitions bikes ??

Expect something wild from them .

Just look what they did to the Renegade 800 .... there's nothing else like it out there .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

I don't have any insider information or anything like that, this is all speculation.

Who do you think tests new machines for the factories? What makes you think Borich hasn't been testing the Can-Am for a while now? Don't be surprised at what may happen with Can-Am and KTM coming out with new 450's soon and who may be riding them. Can-Am is trying to buy championships all over the atv racing world. The GNCC utility ranks are full of Can-Am riders. When you saturate the starting line with your machines, you are bound to get some winners to boast about in your advertisements in the quad magazines. That's what turns heads and sells quads.

If I was a betting man I'd say Borich ends the season on a Can-Am winning the championship and Can-Am plasters that all over the quad magazines. The average person that buys a quad doesn't race and will only see that the new Can-Am 450 won a championship time it hit the showrooms.

They tried that with Penland mid-season two years ago but he lost it to Robey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast