Well this past week I went through some crazy stuff... I started the week ordering a whole new front end, axle, shocks, and various other parts to get my ride closer to completion. I ordered all my parts on Monday and had them ruched herer so I could work on the quad all weekend.

I have had nothiung but trouble... I got the whole front end put together, looks awesome, then start the rear. I had one **** of a time getting my lock nuts off, then to find the darn brake hub assembly is so rusted it wont come off the axle. My axle is siezed in the swingarm... I try to push, beat, pry, even set up a puller to work the axle out to no avail. Well three hours later I have a broken brake disc holder, axle that is beat to he1l and major headache...

So I decide to take the hubs and put them on the new axle to see how it will look.... This is a brand new Lonestar Axle right out of thebox, and has not even been on the ground.. Well one I fit one hub on and no problem looks awesome, so I try the other, Won't fit... I switch the hubs thinking this might work one fits the other doesn't. So now I am at a total loss.

So now I am just going to take the whole swingarm off since I can not get the old axle out. I have a new swingarm on its way anyhow.. Lets hope the rest of the day gets better..

Sorry so long just needed to vent.