Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: lets see some pics of the riders out there. Berm, jump, wheelie shots anything.

one more
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is when she was new

Wake440 Man your sick i would have stuck the wife there and jumpd her before the vet although the vet make's a nice landing ramp if you come up short
    CBMX #24
    2004 Sponsors
    WSO Custom Bling
    With all the goodies Thanks to the QUADSHOP Jeff keep up the good work
    03dale
    Past Rides
    02 400EX
    86 250R
    03CDale
    1995 Chevy s10 SCCA Rally Cross Truck

Alright Wake440, you've proved it in my opinion. Good pics. Let me say that you have some VERY huge nuts to do that to those cars. Now that you have pics of you doing it, you can admit to it. The pic of you hitting the mustang... the cars weren't really there... Were they? Good pics all the same.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    MX26

Black 05 450R

I have rebuilt the jump because it was way too close the first time, but yes I did jump it. I am still going up in the picture.

Here's another shot of that same conner with my friend on his Zilla......
    CBMX #24
    2004 Sponsors
    WSO Custom Bling
    With all the goodies Thanks to the QUADSHOP Jeff keep up the good work
    03dale
    Past Rides
    02 400EX
    86 250R
    03CDale
    1995 Chevy s10 SCCA Rally Cross Truck

2007 can am outlander 800

sweet pic freestylexrider

wow wake u are sick man i wish i had a place to build a nice jump like that... but i also wish i had a stang and vet
    and a 440 to add to it man u got all the toys
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

This is pretty high for me
    FOR SALE!! 330ex 98 PRO FAB ATV elka suspension, pivot works a-arms bearings, 254 MX webcam, 400ex carb(152 main jet), port polish, jagg oil cooler, hardened rockers, bored sleeved, titanium springs, JE piston, renthal handlebars, sidewinder drive system (14F 36R), wirts clutch lever and perch (moose), barnet disks, lonestar brake block-off plate, trail tech lights/computer, polished throttle cover, DG nerf bars, AC grab bar, AC skidplate, Orange Maier plastic (clearcoated), polished gas knob, durablue axle, prodesign kill switch, kenda claws 18’R 20’F on .125 polished Douglas rims, RAD locknut/dual row carrier, polished jaws front bumper, DG chrome pipe, EHS racing air box lid, uni filter,Blue RAD L.E.D. light.....YES ITS FAST

2001 416ex
    Built by pro fab atv, port and polish, XR400 cam, FCR 39 oversized valves, Hinson clutch basket, Trail tech computer, custom axis comp. adjustable triple rate shocks front and rear, renthal bars, razrs all around, Hinson side case (red) ,Wrist wrester, Duncan racing bumper, polished frame guard. Full body skids. new plastic, Douglas ultimate wheels, dg pro peg nerfs red netting, armadillo, works connection clutch, big gun race polished exhaust jets and k&n filter, brake block off, sidewinder chain and sprocket, nacs racing headlight covers, polished gas cap, chrome lonestar steering stem, lots of other polished parts

450 kodiak

Originally posted by Sparky416ex
    This is pretty high for me
    that is prety high period dont be discouraged because we have some really sick riders on here there are nuts!!! lol that is a good amount of air
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast