Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: lets see some pics of the riders out there. Berm, jump, wheelie shots anything.

lol thats very nice heres me... its reaaaaallll
    Attached Images Attached Images

Knight - Thats a nice pic.
    3D RACING

01 300ex - SOLD
    02 Cannondale - SOLD
    03 YZ 250F - My current racer
    86 Honda Passport Scooter - Still Kickin

photos.yahoo.com/douwe71 <-- PICS

Don't read this!

Thanks for the support guys. As soon as my wife gets home today we will make pics from the front. I have a sony dig. camera that will take a short video I will get one of those too. Can anyone tell me how to post the video, is it like posting a pic? You guys are right about the landing it was a hard hit, but it is slightly downhill, but I have added a landing since then. Sorry to have made you wait so long but I had to work this week. And you guys that don't believe it, there is no need for us to argue. If you don't believe it thats cool, everyone has their own opinion. Oh the vette in the new pics is going to be a different one, the other pics are about a year old, I trade cars alot.

if you want the video up just go to imagestation and you can upload them, although only other image station members can see them but there is a lot of them on the boards and it would proove it. Other than that if you want everyone to see it your gonna have to find a host to host it off from.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

If I were to take a guess, you have a Mavica FD95. I have 3 Mavica FD75's, and used to have an FD95. The whole Mavica line have automatic focus features, which means that IF the pics were real, the 400EX would be just as clear as the 2 cars. If you do not believe me, I can post pictures of jumps, quads, and bikes in the air. I already posted a picture of my buddy on his CR125 jumping over my 250R. That picture was taken with an FD75. Care to check how blurry the bike(moving) and the quad are? The pics are fake.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    MX26

Black 05 450R

Thumbs up

some of you guys must be bored... you should check out www.bored.com

Here are a few pics from this afternoon. The videos will be up as soon as we figure out imagestation.:blah

another

more

that is like the best thing that could have happened in this post. everyone kept bashing on you saying it was fake and all. now you can show everyone you really did do it and it isnt fake lol. you should feel very good inside to prove all those people wrong.....btw sick pics

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast