Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: lets see some pics of the riders out there. Berm, jump, wheelie shots anything.

dude come on...................
    im glad you have a pic of you doing it like that, but thats not even close to the same as before.first of all the bike looks totally differnt which is ok cause people are always fixing up there bikes.
    the jump is so much differnt, before there was like 5 feet between the takeoff and the stang, now it looks like thet are touching each other, same with the landing right up against the vette, how did u even get the cars in there?also the take off before was like 2 feet high now its like 5.all this makes a HUGE differnce in you clearin these cars.
    i give you props for clearin those cars, very nice,but.....im still not convinced the other pics are real.
    im sure people are gonna sat im just sore cause you proved me wrong but,,,,,,,,, thats just how see it.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

GT300 is offline Some1 to represent da 80s

knight400ex

That looks like a nice zilla. Any mods done to it?
    250R w/ some go fast goodies

wake, i'm sorry i didn't beleive you. that is definitly real! that is one of the sickest things i've ever seen! that's something that should be on you gotta see this.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    y do u people have to be so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at the freakin corvette... the 1st picture is the last generations body style made... its the newest type of corvette 1998 and up!!!!!!!! look at the 2nd type of corvette... its a late 80s to early 90s vette!!!!!!!! the guyz obviously full of chit!!!!!!

if u don't believe me on the body styles the newer ones are more rounded... the 2nd picture its squared off not rounded like the 1st one

i hate people like u that bull**** everyone!!!!!!!:grr
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

wake

wake, from looking at all your jump pics, those are two different jumps, in the initial ones too, the cars were more spread out, and their was no landing ramp, on this one the cars are squished together with a landing ramp, something seems not right

I'd also like to ad some more info from further looking at 2 side by side pictures of the jumping, one machine has a stock front light system but the machine actually jumping cars has a smooth racing hood if you look very closely. and not to mention those corvettes in the diff pictures look like diff years. the one where you or whoever is really jumping looks like a mid to early 90's or so while the one that looks wierd seems to be quite new. I cant be for sure on that but the light one i am positive
    Last edited by yamblaster98; 10-19-2002 at 09:46 AM.

heres one
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I didn't fail, I found another front end that doesn't work

nice pic ntp,
    heres one ive posted before but i like it, its probably one of the farthest jumps ive hit
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Evidently some of you don't read very well, as I stated in the previous posts that was about a year ago. I have rebuilt the jump and traded cars. I think the 94 serves the purpose don't you? And thanks for noticing the upgrades to my quad.
    Last edited by wake440; 10-19-2002 at 10:21 AM.

?

if it was a year ago then y was the jump that looked fake had the new car and the one that looks real has the old one? and how was it a year ago if you got an older car? and sorry im not going to read all 168 posts.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    y would u trade a new corvette that costs 50,000$ for a 94 that is worth mayb 10 to 20

i still think ur full of chit
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast