Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baldwin riders on Kawasaki this year...

Baldwin riders on Kawasaki this year...

Hard to believe they went from red to green.... I wish I had known that.. I might have switched myself....

yea i didn't know they were switching either.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

Tim Farr's boy are still sponcered my moto sport outlet and they made the change from honda to kawie this year all the moto sport guys did dirt bikes too word is Tim dont know even know what hes gonna ride.
    Getter done

Re: Baldwin riders on Kawasaki this year...

Originally posted by TWISTED
    Hard to believe they went from red to green.... I wish I had known that.. I might have switched myself....
    why would you switch just bc of them?
    450R JB PEP Baldwin

What is even more wierd is that Tim Farr is going to be riding for KTM.......
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

It's all about money. Whoever is willing to throw down the biggest check will get the rider regardless of how long that rider has been on any certain machine. There is no such thing as manufacturer loyalty when your pro, you go where the money's at...

~Jay
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Race Bike
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Practice Bike

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com
    email: Jay@fwcarbon.com

Re: Re: Baldwin riders on Kawasaki this year...

Originally posted by MX450
    why would you switch just bc of them?
    Because I've had quite a few Hondas, and wouldn't mind trying something else.... I've always dealt with Baldwin because in my opinion, he's one of the top Honda guys out there.... If I had known he was gonna switch, since I deal with him, I'd have switched too.... Nothing against my Honda. I love it, but something new would have been fun.... I rode a new Kaw Sunday with a pipe and power commander, and was very impressed.... EFI is the future.....

yes mark and his crew will be riding the new kfx with jb suspension, baldwin motors, pep shocks and most of the other baldwin motorsports sponsors. There are quite a few pictures in the WPSA ProAm picture gallery. They are running the Quad tech stuff too right now. They are super excited about being on the kawi, I was talkin to Mark about it last night for about 20-25 minutes at about 11 last night. HA

no need to be a d*ck... im just saying he was one of the nicest and coolest guys around, even answering phone calls at 11 at night, tells me something right there...

Originally posted by spanky101
    no need to be a d*ck... im just saying he was one of the nicest and coolest guys around, even answering phone calls at 11 at night, tells me something right there...
    It's hard to beat Mark... He might drag his feet at times, but he's good to deal with....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast