Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4-28-07 Riding Pics

4-28-07 Riding Pics

had a hell of a good day of riding!

Jordan Pepper #859

08 LTR

09 Nationals/D13.
    4-stroke A and 450A

Sponsors for 09: Cernics Racing, DASA Racing, Moto-X Nutrition, ES Games4u and BK Performance!

AIM s/n: trx450rracer10

Gotta love riding down the powerlines....I'm working wish i could have went out riding...Gotta wait till the new sprockets and chain comes in first and put the bike back together first though.
    2004 Yamaha Banshee

wow i hate being stuck in iraq them pics make me want to ride so freaken bad we have alot of sand here haah but no quads i can wait till i get home 4 more months
    TEAM HIT
    2008 sponcers
    K.A.T.S cycle & mower
    ATV Brakes N More
    steelmx.com

400ex yz426f hybrid 440cc
    houser
    lonestar
    AC racing
    advantage racing
    axis
    hypers
    laker custom
    HMF
    ASV

Originally posted by TXATVRIDER
    Gotta love riding down the powerlines....I'm working wish i could have went out riding...Gotta wait till the new sprockets and chain comes in first and put the bike back together first though.
    yea man we live right on the powerlines, so i built a realllllly little track, lol.

iraq66: that stinks man, it would be sick if you could have your quad out there though . Thanks for serving for this country man! and thanks for the comment!
    Jordan Pepper #859

08 LTR

09 Nationals/D13.
    4-stroke A and 450A

Sponsors for 09: Cernics Racing, DASA Racing, Moto-X Nutrition, ES Games4u and BK Performance!

AIM s/n: trx450rracer10

Looks good Pepper, we have to get some shots at BPG with both of us whippin of the same jump. All these pics are killing me not being able to ride, but I just waitin for parts now. Should be done fairly soon.
    N. Bender

2009 LTR450-lightly modded

Nick ,

Get that quad together and make sure your out there for memorial day Weekend we will be there that weekend should be some good photos for pappy that weekend.....

The boys are in georgia at the wpsa race right now ..

Zak finished 2nd and 4th today in his 2 classes on the 90 he said he wil ride harder tomorrow LOL darn kid

Ant was in 2nd place in the b classes Qualifier thought he could make a pass for 1st and ended up messing something up with the hand gaurd and his clutch after hitting a dirt wall the way it was explained to me but he qualified 2nd in his lcq...

Can't wait to see you and your brother ...

see ya soon

Momma Burke

Nice pics, thanks for serving the country too iraq66.
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

i hate you. You were having fun riding in dry dirt. While I was up at Broome Tioga racing in the mud. Got 1 moto in before my quad died and the electric system is a f-ed up.

looks sick jordan, i just started building my first take off today on my track. Some time this may i wanna come down there and ride with ya
    Jeff

#32 WPSA/Nat's/D7

2005 blue yamaha yfz450

2007 SPONSORS:

FOUR
    Walsh Racecraft
    Engine Ice
    Cardio Stack
    Motortabs

Nice pics JRP, If your not in school or work monday I am headed back to BPG. Hit me up with a pm or email if you wanna ride. I figured you would be at the national at Birch creek this weekend????
    YFZ 450
    Kasea Skyhawk 50

Thanks to my 2008 Sponsors

SPIDER GRIPS, Six Six One, Four ATV Gear, Dubach Racing, Hiper-Technology, IMS Products, CYCRA Racing, ASV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast