Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OMTRA Hardwood--Mansfield, Mo 5/5/07 Roll Call

If anyone can get their hands on a rule book I would sure like to have one. I know they are far and few. They need to have them to give to each rider or post the rules on their website..mommab

Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
    ^^^odd you scored a 2nd when everyone glanced at your yellow 450r, laps 2-6, dead on the course?????? rules are rules(find them + read carefully)
    get it fixed and see ya on the line at round 6

signed
    "the panzie"
    some one must have beeen pissed that they almost got passed by a guy that sat for 10 mins
    will be there next round motors already apart and being fixed
    06 450R
    06 yzf 450
    08 525 xc KTM

Switching bikea should be an autmatic DQ and no points awarded. Where's Yak when you need a protest.
    royh
    07 TRX 450 ER
    ELKA LONG TRAVEL
    LAEGERS A ARMS
    HIPERS
    UPDOG
    PRM
    HOUSER

A big thanks to The Dirtshack and Ayers Auto supply

I didn't have any problem with anyone at this race. I heard about that at Hardee's in lebannon on the way home. As for the other royh, Rules are rules.!!!

Originally posted by burrows
    If anyone can get their hands on a rule book I would sure like to have one. I know they are far and few. They need to have them to give to each rider or post the rules on their website..mommab

your are 100% right! Iv heard more complaining about cheaters, here than i have since i started racing in 03.

And for the guy who switched quads during the race, Stop acting ignorant. U know just like everyone else does, One man/one bike-quad/ 1.5 hours. If you bike breaks down and u can get it to the pits u may work on it to get it goin.

MHSC is actully very grascious with the ruleing they gave. IMO a person who cheats should be DQd at that race,and loose 20pts. and warned. If they cheat again in the same year. U shouldnt be allowed to run the series! CUT and DRY!

JUST MY 2Cents
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

I think that I heard a rummor that the rulebook is being printed finialy. Nothing like waiting till almost 1/2 of the year is done beofre it is printed. Now will it be there for Sat? Or, will it get there on Sun?

Originally posted by tprender
    I think that I heard a rummor that the rulebook is being printed finialy. Nothing like waiting till almost 1/2 of the year is done beofre it is printed. Now will it be there for Sat? Or, will it get there on Sun?
    You're kidding me..I can not believe this. I sure could start a ruckus here but I will keep my mouth shut and that is hard for me..just ask my kids. lol... mommab

If that guy has raced in this series before he knows you don't switch quads. Come on!! He just thought no one would notice. Fess up to it. ..mommab

Originally posted by burrows
    You're kidding me..I can not believe this. I sure could start a ruckus here but I will keep my mouth shut and that is hard for me..just ask my kids. lol... mommab

If that guy has raced in this series before he knows you don't switch quads. Come on!! He just thought no one would notice. Fess up to it. ..mommab
    there is more guys that need two fess up two i hear that if you are cought cheating in the nationals you get a zero for that race and the next one you go two.
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

WHo was it. Lets make sure everyone knows who is cheating so they won't do it here anymore.
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Originally posted by mikesbikes09
    some one must have beeen pissed that they almost got passed by a guy that sat for 10 mins
    will be there next round motors already apart and being fixed

i was at the race and saw the results before they where changed and i cant believe you sat there for 10 mins. maybe 2 or 3 lets not over do it now because that would be almost a lap down and if you caught back up before the next lap you must have been getting pulled by David Hicks or maybe been training with Duane Johnson recently if so i am very sorry but either way cheating is cheating don't cry if you get caught
    OXC#313

2008 Arctic Cat 650H1 Black
    27inch mudlights
    heavy duty axles
    12inch ITP SS Wheels

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast